Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania QoL changes concerning Kuva Lich

Tinklzs

#1 While in archwing form titania should be able to 'parazon' thralls. Gets old fast going in and out of her archwing form. Could reuse her melee animations with the 'short cinematic' camera at a different angle to make it look fine. Or just do a handful of quick quirky animations for her, could make it look nice even.

#2 Ability for titania to open doors / hack in her archwing form. Just have a very short cinematic play for the player (similar to thrall executions) of her looking like GROOT tapping on a keypad. 

That's all I can think of. Thanks for making Kuva Lich one step closer to bearable, now please work on those murmurs and scaling rewards and you're pretty well set. 🙂

• Like 3

On 2020-02-06 at 8:16 PM, Tinklzs said:

#2 Ability for titania to open doors / hack in her archwing form. Just have a very short cinematic play for the player (similar to thrall executions) of her looking like GROOT tapping on a keypad. 

If you're in Lich territory, you've done The War Within, so you can just Transfer your *spoiler* out to open doors, lockers, and to Hack (in complete safety with Void Mode).

(Transferring straight in and out of Razorwing is the massivest QoL, and I am ultra-thankful to whoever said "yes" to it!)

6 hours ago, OmegaVoid said:

If you're in Lich territory, you've done The War Within, so you can just Transfer your *spoiler* out to open doors, lockers, and to Hack (in complete safety with Void Mode).

(Transferring straight in and out of Razorwing is the massivest QoL, and I am ultra-thankful to whoever said "yes" to it!)

Oh I know that's a thing, which is nice (you can do it with HIldryn too). However, you cannot execute thralls nor can you hack while in archwing mode with Titania, which is what I'm asking for. It isn't necessary, but a huge QoL for her.

15 часов назад, OmegaVoid сказал:

If the operator is blocked in the future, Titania will be in a bad situation. No one has talked about this, but as a reduction in player strength, it will be a great option.

On the other hand, I wouldn't worry if DE made the frame form more suitable for things like interaction. Because razorfly only works in razorwing + razorwing has a 4x smaller HitBox. This means that if you go to the frame form for hacking the console, mobs will take revenge on you for everything, even when the Lantern is active.

I just want them to fix the sprint toggle issue they introduced in the last AW control update they pushed to bring her in line with current AW controls (which where broken as well) then not like a week later updated all the AW controls in the game, fixing the sprint toggle issue across the board........ except for Titania, because they didn't update Razorwing to keep int in line with the current AW controls...... where her previous pre-update AW controls just worked.....

Edited by Oreades

Yeah get rid of that auto sprint for Razorwing. Really messing me up trying to backtrack when I notice an enemy hugging a corner or wall. It so does not work well when I go for melee hits. Just zoom pass the target even if Titania lockon to it.
A few ways back we were able to mercy kill using operators but DE got rid of it. When using Transference the Auto Sprint still kicks in making the Warframe go away. Does not work well with Magus Repair.