Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 clan "Clan Elder Dragon" is recruiting.

(PSN)BlightDragon89

'ello there Tenno. Blight, warlord of Clan Elder Dragon here. Just wanted to invite any adult PS4 tenno looking for a chill clan with a no drama kind of attitude. We are a R10 Mtn clan, all tech researched, full research in the drydock, 3rd place winner in the Summer 2019 dojo decorating contest. We are more focused on building a good community of players in the clan, so having use of Discord is a requirement, as well as members needed to be aged 18+. Since we are a adult clan, our inactivity limit is 60 days. Anyone that would like to join our happy dragon family feel free to message me here or on PSN.

We are also one of two founding clans of the Principia Discordia Alliance. We are over 20 clans strong, and much like my clan, we are all about having fun, not drama and BS. If your clan has a similar mentality and would be interested in joining in an alliance, feel free to message me here or on PSN.

See you in game Tenno.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am Warlord of "Orokin Triviis", a Rank 10 Adult Only Ghost Clan that was founded in 2017. I would Please like to know what are the requirements to join the Alliance you are currently in? We cater to both inexperience Players and Veterans on PS4. I kick inactive players after two weeks of inactivity with some exceptions.  However, I encourage my members to play other games so that they don't burnout on Warfare...  lol. I tried to send you a PSN Friendly Request but with no success... Please let me know what are the procedures for a Voice interview if you accept candidates? Thank you! :)

Archived