Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack getting stuck in constant down motion

(XBOX)renis jebus

When exiting the gun behind the pilot seat I am often stuck in a constant down motion. My character (I have been using wisp) animation looks to be in a weird state. I can't jump and when I try to pilot the Railjack again it moves straight down. I found that if I exit the Railjack and use blink in my archwing it will correct itself and I am able to move normally again.

This doesnt just happen in RJ, and isnt just limited to entering/exiting the gun.  I have this happen in PoE - AW goes straight down, and when not in archwing the character behaves like it is tethered - very slow to sprint, even slower to walk, 1/2 height double jump (and slow)

I can usually fix it by going to AW (or if the problem is in RJ going to pilot) and tapping LB.

It seems like toggle crouch gets stuck on (which in turn toggles move down, sneak, etc) even though I have it set to NOT have crouch be toggled on/off.

Can also result in warframe getting stuck in a slide.

Been a problem for years. Reported many times. resolved never.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

This doesnt just happen in RJ, and isnt just limited to entering/exiting the gun.  I have this happen in PoE - AW goes straight down, and when not in archwing the character behaves like it is tethered - very slow to sprint, even slower to walk, 1/2 height double jump (and slow)

I can usually fix it by going to AW (or if the problem is in RJ going to pilot) and tapping LB.

It seems like toggle crouch gets stuck on (which in turn toggles move down, sneak, etc) even though I have it set to NOT have crouch be toggled on/off.

Can also result in warframe getting stuck in a slide.

Been a problem for years. Reported many times. resolved never.

Welp - that makes me kinda sad. Unfortunately this is not a rare thing to happen for me. Here is a video of it happening again:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqVF2GkMmFmcqFGoU0m6L8LMDact

Can confirm happens to me in Failjack missions. Makes me take about 5 mins to enter a crewship because I need to dash exactly at the door and press "enter" at the exact right moment and it also needs to register in the laggy mess that Failjack is. Space fight is near impossible. Dashing temporarily fixes it but as much as getting close to bigger enemy ships puts me into downward draft again. But I think Modular Archwings will fix it 👍

• 1 year later...