BrunoRX3K

Kuva Weapons drop chance (Kuva Bramma and Kuva Kohm)

Hi,
Someone kwon if there is any drop chance to get Kuva weapons? After kill at least 190 Kuva Larvlings on Adaro and Cassini . I got all weapons at least 10 times expect for Kuva Bramma and Kuva Kohm to use in Valence Fusion.

Thanks in advance.

I guess they all have 1/16 ... and sometimes the rng god doesnt like you

I really doubt they all have 1/16 chance. For example, I can get the same weapon 5 times in a row. Once I was farming Kuva Bramma, made about 100 runs, got all the weapons of 5-10 pieces, but not Bramma ...

• Like 2

vor einer Stunde schrieb AlDenteFettuccine:

I really doubt they all have 1/16 chance. For example, I can get the same weapon 5 times in a row. Once I was farming Kuva Bramma, made about 100 runs, got all the weapons of 5-10 pieces, but not Bramma ...

Maybe there is still the mechanic in place that you can't get the same weapon in a row. When you were farming for the Bramma what weapon had your last lich?

I'm still farming it) 2+ hours for now with no luck. And again, got every weapon except Bramma

ps last weapon is 3 Twin Stubbas in a row)

ps it seems like the larvings are really bored, they don't show weapon they have anymore)

Edited by AlDenteFettuccine

seems like a fair 1/16 to me. I managed to get lucky enough to get 10 different weapons in a row with the old system, and now it takes maybe one or two larvlings so far before something I need pops up. maybe I'm just stupidly lucky, but logically I see no reason to make some weapons rarer than others, when they all require the same investment.

meanwhile I cannot seem to get the Baza Prime Stock to save my life, I haven't even owned one of the relics myself, so RNGsus giveth and taketh away as per usual.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)joehan1287:

Maybe there is still the mechanic in place that you can't get the same weapon in a row. When you were farming for the Bramma what weapon had your last lich?

Id like to know if that mechanic is still in place...cause with the new transfer stuff that would be a drawback if i want to get 2x the same weapon for the boost

26 минут назад, (PS4)robotwars7 сказал:

I see no reason to make some weapons rarer than others

It's DE, there may be a bug in the script

Edited by AlDenteFettuccine

took me 3 larvalings, to get a Hind, 3 after that to get a Bramma, and then 9 after that to get a Nukor. i had already done 37 lich before Railjack, so maybe RNGesus was looking down kindly on me.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb AlDenteFettuccine:

7(!) hours of farming, still no use. DE, give me Bramma)

Again the question, what weapon do you got from ur last lich?

It does seem like something is buggy with the RNG. And even if its not a 1 in 16 chance per run to get the weapon you want is a dumb system anyways.

If our frame we use to spawn the lich determines the bonus stat on the weapon, the weapon we use to kill the larvling should influence what weapon the lich has. Want a primary? kill it with your primary. Want a secondary? kill it with your secondary. at least that way we can cut the grind in half just to START the actual grind.

here we go 😄 so looks like the "not the same weapon in row" is still in

6 minutes ago, AlDenteFettuccine said:

Oh, so that's what you meant... Well, I got Bramma last time

That explains it. Try creating a lich that's not a bramma. After you deal with that, go through another larvling runs.

Tedius, but it seems the old system is still in place

if u want just every weapon that system is good, reducing the roll to 1/15 but if u have all and just want the new...you have to waste one lich ... hours for nothing

20 минут назад, Shonaney сказал:

here we go 😄 so looks like the "not the same weapon in row" is still in

13 минут назад, Aadi880 сказал:

That explains it. Try creating a lich that's not a bramma. After you deal with that, go through another larvling runs.

Tedius, but it seems the old system is still in place

Oh, thanks, now I know what the trouble was)

On 2020-02-08 at 12:58 AM, (PS4)joehan1287 said:

They removed that after this recent update

On 2020-02-08 at 1:49 AM, AlDenteFettuccine said:

RNG and odds are different things. When you flip a coin it has a 50% chance to be either heads or tails. This chance never changes. However the odds of flipping a coin on either heads or tails several times in a row change based on the number of consecutive flips.

Warframe doesn't have odds; it only has RNG.

i dont know if its random or what ever. for example i got 4000 endo from sorties 4 times in row.

it would be interesting how it works and which factors are important. it will save a lot of time.

6 hours ago, z3us32610 said:

They removed that after this recent update

This thread was started three weeks ago. So that's not it. The last weapon he got was Bramma, so his larvlings weren't carrying one. That's all.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

RNG and odds are different things. When you flip a coin it has a 50% chance to be either heads or tails. This chance never changes. However the odds of flipping a coin on either heads or tails several times in a row change based on the number of consecutive flips.

Warframe doesn't have odds; it only has RNG.

Are you... trying to point out that RNG is a substitute for actual randomness, because computers don't understand the concept...? Or are you trying to caution against the Gambler's Fallacy?

1 hour ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

Are you... trying to point out that RNG is a substitute for actual randomness, because computers don't understand the concept...? Or are you trying to caution against the Gambler's Fallacy?

A bit of both. RNG doesn't care about odds or what we think should happen.  Although good game design has factors that influence RNG making it not random at all. I'm just noting that not getting a kuva weapon doesn't actually increase your chances of getting it similar to the gambler's fallacy.