Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck on loading screen

(PSN)Legend_of_Void

I can’t start up warframe and get to the screen where your warframe is sitting down but I can’t ever get past that screen. It loads but never fully and I’ve tried a lot I’ve even gotten a new PlayStation because of how much I love this game but I can’t get in and I’m sad. If anyone knows how to help me please help

I have also been stuck at the loading screen for the past 3 days.

I was playing the game every day until I finished a syndicate mission and was supposed to show the summary screen. Instead it was "updating account information" and then alerts started popping up for me to abort update. It forced me to abort but after that it still did show the summary, and returned me to the orbiter. 

I checked my network, it was fine. I restarted the game and it happened... stuck at loading screen but the Start button never appeared.

Fast forward.... now I am in another country, started 2 new warframe journeys using my 2 other PSN account on the same Playstation. Everything is working as normal, except my main account is still stuck in the loading screen. Other things I tried.. deleted system saved file, downloaded online saved file, restored licenses, checked for update (already 1.82), rebuild database.

Anything I might missed out trying to get back into my main account? Please help. Thank you and regards.