Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

back from hiatus

(XBOX)TheOmegaWolf1

Question

as the title says, ive just gotten back from about a year and a half hiatus from warframe, any note worthy changes to the game? (excluding big updates like empyrean, i can just google the patch notes)

As a side note, i unvieled a riven and got a corinth riven

+76.3 status chance

+115.2 multishot

+73.4 crit chance

-32.7 damage to corpus

how much plat would that go for in trade chat? im a bit broke rn

1 answer to this question

On 2020-02-07 at 11:11 AM, (XB1)TheOmegaWolf1 said:

as the title says, ive just gotten back from about a year and a half hiatus from warframe, any note worthy changes to the game? (excluding big updates like empyrean, i can just google the patch notes)

As a side note, i unvieled a riven and got a corinth riven

+76.3 status chance

+115.2 multishot

+73.4 crit chance

-32.7 damage to corpus

how much plat would that go for in trade chat? im a bit broke rn

Noteworthy changes would include Riven dispositions I presume, but that list can easily be found in patch notes from a little while back.

As for the Corinth riven price, here is an estimate from the Folren Riven Bot, though I admit it will be much faster to sell for a lower price than the bot says:

Stats rating: 8/10 (B+) Estimated price range: 800-1300 Likely to be closer to: 1050-1200 Stop rolling, you got what you came for.

1. +Status Chance (+72,14 to 88,17%) is not as useful on this weapon as it is on a few others, but it's still not a bad stat to have.

2. +Multishot (+95,95 to 117,27%) is always very welcome. It gives about the same DPS as +Damage and adds a bit of "fake" (still good) Status Chance.

3. +Critical Chance (+72,14 to 88,17%) plays a great role in pushing the weapon's critical chance to 100% increasing crit consistency and allowing to get all the value and use from Hunter Munitions.

4. -Corpus Damage (-28,86 to -35,27%) is pretty bad. Fortuna, Arbitrage, Sorties, you name it. You could avoid running this weapon vs that faction, but it's pretty limiting.