TennoGen Round 18 Accepted Items!

On 2020-02-06 at 9:38 PM, Juin_Roet said:

While sometimes used to simply refer to a desert dweller or nomad, the Bedouin are a real life ethno-cultural group, changing the name of Baruuk's skin to something like, say, 'Levantine' or 'Desert Nomad' might be more apt.

I think Desert Nomad would be a good call, Baruuk itself being a reference to a real world phrase as well; its "Blessed One" a title given to Moses and Jeremiah in the Abrahamic faiths. Baruuk's default has a lot of calls from a look that was sported by ancient Hebrew high priests.

• Like 2

Agree with the most comments above me. This round, while i congratulate those who got in, i'm very disappointed that none of Tsujinasa Syandana, Night Hunter Syandana, Atlas BotL, and Excalibur BotL got in..

3 of it already V2, tsujinasa even V3 already...i'm curious as to why those items are keep getting rejected...at this point i will understand if the designer drop their project, seems like DE not willing to compromise with em or their feedback was unclear or maybe the designer don't want to degrade its quality (and disappoint the fans of the skin/syandana) to match DE overly strict standard...anyway i'm quite disappointed with this round, though i hope Beastbuster and Mz-3 won't abandon these cool skins and syandanas project.

I hope it will get in on the next round if they still continuing the project. Best of luck to you guys!

Edited by FartBoySlime
  • Like 3

I see many of you complaining about the lack of some highly acclaimed skins on this round, but what about us console peasants? we're getting less stuff on every round, and what about the tons of unreleased items from years ago? i just want my Vojnik Frost skin for #*!%'s sake...

Edited by (PS4)xBellikx
Clarification
  • Like 2

No night hunter syandana. No discordia alt skin and helmet or other things for Octavia. No yureilyst horns by lukinu_u. No many other things that I (and not only me) have been waiting for a long time. Operator accessory is another trash oculus. Why are there so few things compared to other rounds? It's disappointing

• Like 2

I'm actually super bummed out that you guys decided not to add the agito skin and im not looking forward to using the single skin and helmet gauss has for like another 4 months lol

hes a frame with a S#&$ ton appearance potential and agito looked pretty good

ivara just got her prime and a deluxe skin idk why she needed 3 more tennogen

Edited by Commander

You accept armalyst syandana but not nighthunter? Who chose this round cause honestly its horrible, nighthunter series is one of the best out there and you refuse to accept the syandana despite it being wanted by over half the community, completely disappointment and honestly lost more faith in DE

• Like 3
On 2020-02-06 at 7:04 PM, Goosmo said:

Hope i can get my draugen revenant skin in on the next round. That feedback cant come soon enough. Third time's the charm

You made that? Holy S#&$ that's beautiful. I really hope that gets in game I would love to buy that.

An another completely unrelated note I think it's a shame inaros doesnt have more skins.

goddamnit Ivara, STOP BEING SO FASHIONABLE! between your Prime skin, the Kuvael Huntress, the Deluxe, the Graxx and now the Zamariu skin.. my wallet can only take so much!!!

edit: I thought I'd seen that Baruuk skin before, finally I can make him look good!

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

Would Night Hunter Syandana V2 finally see its day? I've been waiting for it for almost 2 years. I can't seem to find any practical reason for not accepting it. Please, DE, review your politics. This round is really disappointing.
P.S. I honestly prefer first version as it was gorgeous and outstandingly conceptual. You've already quite forced the change. Another year and nothing but generic garbage will be left. Come on!

Edited by TeaHawk
  • Like 3