Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So you said acceltra is gauss' signature weapon?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

https://imgur.com/a/4FFyVXl

arcanes: arcane acceleration, and arcane momentum to boost the buffs even further

riven: komorex visisus( 240% damage 154% slash -31% zoom) the weapon works fine without it 

this is the komorex a status sniper rifle with 2 firing modes, low magazine and decent crit 

this weapon was considered a mastery rank fodder, and unwieldy for many 

and they were right...it just had too many downsides...

1.self damage

2.low magazine

3.slow fire rate on second zoom

4.3 second reload speed 

the weapon was decent at best...it's DPS was very low even when it did massive damage

until

until i picked it up as gauss

and oh my it wrecks 

all it needed was reload speed buff and a fire rate buff...and no one can provide that better than gauss and harrow but who cares about harrow 

this is the kind of weapon gauss needed...a weapon that's not very practical until you give it to gauss, same thing to how the knell was made for harrow's powers

instead we got the acceltra, and as a gauss main i think the acceltra is fine, but not OP as many people claim...it's actually kind of wack when it gets to high level and is only trait or why people like it so much is because it's a rapid fire rocket launcher...which does most of your daily work in warframe...without needing crazy buffs or arcanes 

in conclusion: gauss' signature weapon doesn't fit him at all 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Ok. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

it's actually kind of wack when it gets to high level and is only trait or why people like it so much is because it's a rapid fire rocket launcher...which does most of your daily work in warframe...without needing crazy buffs or arcanes 

That's fine, how many people actually do 2 hour + runs? I doubt any DE staff has ever done it either. So, as far as I am concerned, it seems a decent weapon with fair share of downsides. 

🙂

Just now, --C--Nehra said:

Ok. 

That's fine, how many people actually do 2 hour + runs? I doubt any DE staff has ever done it either. So, as far as I am concerned, it seems a decent weapon with fair share of downsides. 

🙂

i can respect that 

but people praise way too much

it's not the top best weapon in the game 

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

but people praise way too much

Lol, bro people can say whatever they wanna say, don't expect them to make sense all the time. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

it's not the top best weapon in the game

It's a fun weapon, and useful too. So I guess it's kinda OP weapon and worth trying. 🙂

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

yes it does. because it's something that is about shooting a lot, and Gauss provides even more of that. it's a good fit for moving around really fast and shooting fast without needing the precision that you're not going to have if you're Dashing around as Gauss constantly as Gauss is supposed to be doing.

but also mainly because Gauss Reloads the Weapon faster than anyone else does, so that's.... i'm sure a big part of why it's considered to be a 'signature' Weapon.

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 2

Bruh, it's a micro missile machine gun.. it has both dakka and explosions, acceltra is amazing fun and nobody's gonna convince me otherwise. One of the most fun weapons we've had in while, even if does fall off at level 100 or whatever.

It doesn't have to be meta, it just has to be fun. Acceltra is fun!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

Ok. 

🙂

I honestly don't think DE plays warframe.

I think their main modus operandi is to collect people hours?

There's no way you can be that dense to balance, purpose and quality of life refinements. 

If you want to gripe about a "signature" weapon, the Akarius is a much better target. Pitiful ammo capacity, horrifically long reload time and with a homing ability so weak that it may as well not exist in the first place. About the only frame which would fit that is Limbo, so that you can immobilise everything and make yourself invincible while you wait for the glacier of a magazine to slowly slide back into your guns. Then, when the guns have finally reloaded, your enemies are still motionless and so your missiles won't miss.

The Acceltra, on the other hand, is great. I remember long ago when some people suggested joke weapons that were so ridiculously OP that they'd never come to pass. Turns out that we've now got our Ogrisoma. The Akbrakkelok can't be far behind.

hace 5 horas, DoomFruit dijo:

If you want to gripe about a "signature" weapon, the Akarius is a much better target. Pitiful ammo capacity, horrifically long reload time and with a homing ability so weak that it may as well not exist in the first place. About the only frame which would fit that is Limbo, so that you can immobilise everything and make yourself invincible while you wait for the glacier of a magazine to slowly slide back into your guns. Then, when the guns have finally reloaded, your enemies are still motionless and so your missiles won't miss.

The Acceltra, on the other hand, is great. I remember long ago when some people suggested joke weapons that were so ridiculously OP that they'd never come to pass. Turns out that we've now got our Ogrisoma. The Akbrakkelok can't be far behind.

Akarius actually makes sense, the angle at wich the explosives follow enemies is as horrible as the turning angle of gauss first ability

13 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

In the end it doesn't really matter what you think should or should not be

Acceltra was specifically designed to reload faster if you move faster, so yes, it does fit him

13 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

this is the komorex a status sniper rifle with 2 firing modes, low magazine and decent crit 

Low mag? it has the largest mag for a sniper in the game and thanks to the aero mods it isn't even a problem 

10 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Bruh, it's a micro missile machine gun.. it has both dakka and explosions, acceltra is amazing fun and nobody's gonna convince me otherwise. One of the most fun weapons we've had in while, even if does fall off at level 100 or whatever.

It doesn't have to be meta, it just has to be fun. Acceltra is fun!

this is true it is a shame that the other launcher arn't as fun all it needs now is some Graxx tenogen love

I love the visuals for Komorex.   I use it for Ivara and HUSH it for stealth.   

It is very underwhelming as a sniper though.   I am blowing myself up constantly with Bramma but I would definately not like rapid firing Komorex is AoE mode lol.   I have killed myself a few times with that gun.  

5 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Another example of why drugs are bad. I sure did get a chuckle out of it though 🤣

So i can presume you're one of the people that put a haha on my post 

You deserve hell

Also do you have a mental problem with laughing? Because i sure said nothing chuckle worthy

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk