Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volume levels of Kuva Bramma (explosions) way too loud

BigStuffy

The sound of the explosions made by this weapon is out of control loud, the default volume levels need to be seriously reduced. It's not bad if you’re using it because the explosions are always 50 meters away from you (if not your probably dead). However, when you're not using it, just being close to an explosion is deafening. All my volume levels are as they have been for years, and I've never had a volume related issue, until this weapon. It damaged the left side speaker on a brand new headset during the first mission I got to experience what it's like being on the recieving end of the Kuva Bramma. Headset still works, but now with an annoying rattle sound coming from the left side during any sound. Until they fix, prob gonna drop group if any player has it equipped.

Another thing to think about- insanely loud sound of the explosions combined with obnoxious blinding particle effects that engulf an entire screen, you now officially have the greatest in-game trolling weapon this side of the star chart…

Thnx.

• Like 9

It really is too loud and near impossible to see whats going on when you use melee on enemies and have explosions going off on top of you for an entire mission. 

11 minutes ago, da_blok_is_hot said:

Same to said about Vaubans Abilities. 

This!! I can't play with Vauban in a party. The sound his 4 makes is an immediate headache. That paired with the obnoxious colors most players choose is too much. Either find a safe place to afk or just abort mission as soon as i notice a Vauban in party. 

Edited by Berzerkules

I once killed myself with the Bramma because a random Frost popped his bubble in the middle of the fight while I was next to him.

Was it loud? Yes.

Should it be lowered? Maybe.

Do I want it to be quieter? No.

Why?

Spoiler

Edited by o0Despair0o

1 hour ago, Shonaney said:

The dmg of it is amazing, why not the sound too...love it

I'm fine with YOUR session being as loud as hell, but please lower it for those that don't want the boom spam. I've started aborting once it starts up as I don't want that crap for 20 mins.

18 hours ago, Alexcavalera said:

No, and No! Really love that sound..and we have Volume menu options, that we can change in 2 sec, and change back later in 2 secs......so NO!
Who doesn't love that sound.??? Is what it makes it cool....
Let the tennos have fun!!!

If I lower sound effects volume, than I'm lowering all sound effect levels throughout every aspect of the game. Seems a little wonky to have the WF audio universe revolve around the Kuva Bramma.

Don't get me wrong I love my Kuva Bramma (it reminds me a bit of the Merv Launcher in Tribes Ascend), but with the annoying sound and visuals, it's kinda like trying to date someone you're really into and they have terrible breath. Happy with the 95% of the package, but gonna keep a distance until things get cleaned up...

• Like 1

Explosions are loud, deafening even, what do you expect? It makes a big explosion AND cluster bomb explosions, add to that the multishot and BYE EARDRUMS! if anything most explosive weaponry in Warframe feels underwhelming when it comes to visual effects and SFX.

On 2020-02-08 at 8:46 PM, Diavoros said:

Explosions are loud, deafening even, what do you expect? It makes a big explosion AND cluster bomb explosions, add to that the multishot and BYE EARDRUMS! if anything most explosive weaponry in Warframe feels underwhelming when it comes to visual effects and SFX.

I'm not playing ARMA 3, I can do without war zone realism.

• Like 1

In another game I used to play, there is an option to mute and tone down sfx of teammates, since that game has some crazy huge, blinding sfx abilities. I think warframe should implement an option similar to that, so no one will be bothered by loud and/or bright sfx from abilities/weapon. It will also help in performance for those with lower hardware.

Edited by Yxivi

My god people, every time we get a cool audio-video effect in this game, it must be always tuned down because there are 10 people who suffer from a peculiar problem and can't stand it.

Can't stand the visuals? Lower your graphic

Can't stand the audio? Lower your volume

Just adapt yourself instead of ruining the thing for everyone.

39 minutes ago, Cloud said:

My god people, every time we get a cool audio-video effect in this game, it must be always tuned down because there are 10 people who suffer from a peculiar problem and can't stand it.

Can't stand the visuals? Lower your graphic

Can't stand the audio? Lower your volume

Just adapt yourself instead of ruining the thing for everyone.

I cant imagine its only a few people. The audio effect of the weapon is louder than normal for majority of weapon. It really is a bit over the top imho

• Like 3