Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The Wolf of Saturn 6 spawn like stalker

PSvsXBOX

I don't know about the rest of you, but I shore as hell miss the Wolf. It would be great if he spawned in missions like the rest of the assassins. Since there are kuva larvling, why not have it that when we kill 5 consecutive larvlings we get his mark and then he hunts us. Would be a nice little feature to have, so that we don't have to spend nightwave creds for the beacon

• Like 2

You can get Wolf Beacons from Nightwave. Guess what they do.

EDIT: nevermind you did mention those yourself. Well, I'm afraid those are all we're gonna get or now: the whole idea with Nightwave is that each season is going to have a dedicated boss or other such gimmick, which will only be available within the season itself. That's just how it is.

Edited by TearsOfTomorrow

I know, and that is kind of boring. It would be nice if he would hunt us, and just pops out of nowhere, or even have and event for him when he would hunt us, like every other month he starts spawning or something. And I think the 50 creds could be used on something better then a beacon. As I said, it would make a nice feature

11 minutes ago, M3JA said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I shore as hell miss the Wolf. It would be great if he spawned in missions like the rest of the assassins. Since there are kuva larvling, why not have it that when we kill 5 consecutive larvlings we get his mark and then he hunts us. Would be a nice little feature to have, so that we don't have to spend nightwave creds for the beacon

NONONONONONONONONONONOONOOONOONONOONONONONONONOONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONNONONNO

thanks.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

those were bad days of a mega boring mega bullet sponge

I dunno, I wouldn't call the Wolf "boring". He was the only non-Eidolon enemy I ever faced who took any form of effort to defeat, and the fact that he could show up at any time meant he could sometimes catch you in a situation where you didn't have your high-end gear handy, forcing you to improvise in order to survive. That was actually quite fun for me.

I mean, he was the Stalker if the Stalker was not a pathetic weakling. Considering how disappointed I am with Stalker post-SD, I find that to be an actually cool gimmick.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TearsOfTomorrow said:

You can get Wolf Beacons from Nightwave. Guess what they do.

EDIT: nevermind you did mention those yourself. Well, I'm afraid those are all we're gonna get or now: the whole idea with Nightwave is that each season is going to have a dedicated boss or other such gimmick, which will only be available within the season itself. That's just how it is.

The emissary boss was added as a key boss in the orokin derelict. 

I think you missed out when the Wolf did do that. Im telling you this, it was truly ENDGAME content when your on Hydron with 4 players trying to level up LVL1 frames and weapons. lol 2-3 hours and still only half progress done trying to take the Wolf down. It was not fun but I would consider this much Endgame if no mods worked on bosses or specific enemies. lol

Edited by kwlingo
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Syasob said:

May be more like Juggernaught? Kill X grineer to spawn or wait for him to go away.

He should be harder to spawn than the rest of them since he is the harderst to kill, therefore possible spawn only after killing so many hunters

• Like 1

Remember how people would just leave the game when the wolf spawned?

"Fu** this shi*, i´m out!"

I would appreciate it if we could now hunt HIM down in his hiding place.

But overpowered as we are these days, the Wolf would probably leave the game. "Oh no, those batshi* crazy tennos AGAIN? Fu** this shi*, I´m out!"

*the wolf of saturn 6 has left the game*

Edited by IamLoco