Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Defense missions

tennomantra

They're 10 waves. I don't think that's rational. 5 waves would already make it the longest syndicate mission. I assume Interception is 2 rounds as well.

I personally would never do these missions, because I feel they take too long for the reward that it offers. This reminds me of Arbitrations and how they feel much better now with rewards being received every round, instead of every 2nd one. Thoughts?

Reduce the length to 5 Waves / 1 Round / etc, as well as the Standing reward to be in line with "regular" Syndicate missions,
but then also make all Defense / Interception / etc maps have Syndicate Medallions to pick up (maybe a reduced number, dunno).

Plus not least, make it so that Medallions stay around for players that spawn later, pretty please.

5 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Reduce the length to 5 Waves / 1 Round / etc, as well as the Standing reward to be in line with "regular" Syndicate missions,
but then also make all Defense / Interception / etc maps have Syndicate Medallions to pick up (maybe a reduced number, dunno).

Syndicate Defense already rewards 1.5x Rep compared to the other mission types, and that's on top of the fact Galleon tiles do spawn medallions

50 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Syndicate Defense already rewards 1.5x Rep compared to the other mission types

Which is why, after halving the length, losing that 50% extra seemed fair enough.

52 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

and that's on top of the fact Galleon tiles do spawn medallions

Yeah those do, and most others don't. That's silly.