Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limit Revives During Arbitration Missions

Hectoncheir

As the title states, I want there to be a cap on how many times a player can be revived during an arbitration mission.

I was almost perfectly content with the initial release of arbitration missions. What didn't make it perfect for me was the doubled requirements on objectives to get a single rotation reward.

With the current iteration of the arbitration gamemode, players currently have an indefinite amount of lives, so there's virtually no consequence to dying. Also,

"Fight this Arbitration as any mortal creature would. There are no second chances." - Arbiters of Hexis

Cap arbitration revives to 4 revives per player, not affected by arcane revives. Once the player runs out of revives, they auto-abort and only claim the rotation rewards. Boom, arbitrations will now have some form of consequence for getting beat up.

13 minutes ago, TearsOfTomorrow said:

It used to be that you couldn't be revived at all, and I was fine with that. I hadn't even realized they had changed it o.O

They added a system when someone dies, it drops kinda a 'station' that allows to revive that person, but you need to kill I think 5 arbi-drones and pick up some coins like Index points, that like Index, reduce your energy, hp and so on. It was added because people got frustrated over hosts that died and left, causing host migrations that either failed or straight fk up the mission.