Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jerky & rubberbanding enemies in multiplayer

(PSN)rrtarara

Hi, I'm on a PS4 pro and when I play solo or with one friend I don't notice performance issues. But when I do random matchmaking the performance of enemies on screen really suffers. Their animations drop frame rate significantly. Their positions on screen also stutter or bounce around, making aiming incredibly frustrating. My friend who also plays on a PS4 pro says he doesn't notice any of these performance issues when we play.

I've tried limiting my bandwidth window, dropping graphics all the way down, even tried playing off a hotspot to see if it was some weird setting on my router. Nothing works. I get 150 down from my router so speed shouldn't be an issue...

Anyone else have these issues or have any idea what might cause them? Makes me choose to play solo most the time which is a bummer... I'm really enjoying the game but this putting a big dampener on the experience and would love to fix it.. please help!

• 3 weeks later...

This is really starting to get to the point where the game becomes unplayable. The already frustrating fight with Vay Hek Terra Frame was essentially impossible for me as he was popping in and out of locations all over the screen. His frame rate must have been 5fps or less with a full party.

Is this a common experience for other PS4 Warframe players? If this is common and expected, has there been any comment from the developer about addressing these performance issues? I'm bummed I've invested so much time into the PS4 version, and deeply enjoy it when it runs well, but now that I'm hitting harder fights that require more skill and precision it feels pointless. But I also really don't want to start over on PC at this point.

Wish I could transfer or started on PC (assuming problems are less there)!