Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love is in the Arrow Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

WF_LoveIsInTheArrow_Header.png

Love's arrow-ma is in the air! Equip your bow and arrow and become Warframe's Cupid. Find two in-game characters destined for one another and take a screenshot of you striking them with your arrow. They could be anywhere - love knows no bounds! Ostron, Grineer, Nef Anyo, a couple of Infested Chargers. Wherever you see it, aim, fire, and show us the screenshot of your Cupid's bow in action!

How to enter: Just like Cupid, take a screenshot or Captura image of you striking an in-game pair that is destined for one another with your arrow. Share your image in this thread for judging!

Need an example?

Valentines2020_Example.jpg

Rules:

• Only 1 submission per person
  • Submission must be appropriate for the community forums
  • Submission must be your original work
  • Do not reserve posts in the contest thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.

Prizes:

• 1st place – Ivara Prime Access!
  • 2nd place – 1000 Platinum!
  • 3rd place – 750 Platinum!
  • 4th place – 500 Platinum!
  • 5th place – 250 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on the quality of the image and the creativity of the execution.

The contest is on now and ends Thursday, February 13 at 1:00 PM ET.

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

2 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you for bringing the season of love to Warframe with your submissions. There were so many fun and creative interpretations for this contest. It was a joy to look through them!

The Love Is in the Arrow Contest winners were announced on Prime Time #279! You can watch the full announcement with honorable mentions here:

Love Is in the Arrow Contest Winners:

Reveal hidden contents

Love Is in the Arrow Contest Honorable Mentions:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, (NSW)PrismaticChaos said:

I know how to screenshot, but not how to link said screenshot to the post

Go into your screeenshot menu, select your screenshjot and press A and post it to either Facebook or Twitter, where you can then export it elsewhere. I just use a private twitter for mine. 

Just now, (XB1)Nsane4thaChains said:

I cannot equip the Eros Arrow skin on any of my arrows, the skin does not show up in the menu even though i have bought it 3 times from the market. Do we need to submit the picture with the Eros Arrow skin equipped? 

It's a gear item you have to equip it in your gear wheel, but don't quote me on it

9 minutes ago, (XB1)AnnabelleNewell said:

How do you even equip said arrows? I'm on xbox.

I cannot equip the Eros Arrow skin on any of my arrows, the skin does not show up in the menu even though i have bought it 3 times from the market. Do we need to submit the picture with the Eros Arrow skin equipped? 

They're not technically "skins" - Once you buy one or a few from the market, go into your gear and add them to your gear loadout. Select one at the start of the mission/captura to use them. They are consumables. 

3 minutes ago, (NSW)starsbug said:

They're not technically "skins" - Once you buy one or a few from the market, go into your gear and add them to your gear loadout. Select one at the start of the mission/captura to use them. They are consumables. 

They may want to change the way they have them listed because it clearly states that it is a "skin" here in Warfarmes own announcement (https://www.warframe.com/news/heart-of-the-ordis-returns-en?utm_source=in-game&utm_medium=ign). They are also sold in the market as the "Eros Arrow Skin" so not sure that was a wise decision.

• Like 1

They may want to change the way they have them listed because it clearly states that it is a "skin" here in Warfarmes own announcement (https://www.warframe.com/news/heart-of-the-ordis-returns-en?utm_source=in-game&utm_medium=ign). They are also sold in the market as the "Eros Arrow Skin" so not sure that was a wise decision.

Yeah, I was a little confused when I couldn't equip them as a normal arrow skin aswell, took some tinkering and spotting them in my gear options to figure it out. Even just a little (note) on the market page would have been nice. 

26 minutes ago, (XB1)Nsane4thaChains said:

You can equip the skin in the gear wheel