[DE]Helen

Love is in the Arrow Contest [Winners Announced]!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R3_5hqWSks3Lo3C8VWZmSrFsPxiF2QUn/view?usp=drivesdk

My take on two of the Executioners. Being battle-hardened warriors, Zura is impressed by Dhurnam's ability to powerstance two Heks.

Edited by (PS4)SSB64NessRocks
First link prevented the picture from appearing. Hoping for the second attempt to go through.

16 minutes ago, Galanys said:

You literally click the "Insert image from URL" button in the bottom right corner of the reply box. You can easily get an image's URL by posting the image into discord then opening the original. That opens it in your browser and gives a "discordapp.com/attachments" link to use

unknown.png

Ah, i used the imgur method which didn't work for me

Anyways here is my official entry, now the image is visible. Baruuk ''re-uniting'' a grineer lancer with his long lost friend, the Ghandi wayWarframe0002.jpg

On 2020-02-10 at 2:11 PM, SPEKTRE76 said:

How exactly would I accomplish this image? Is there a Captura we can spawn enemies in?

Yes, certain capturas you can spawn enemies in. Enemies that you've scanned, just like the simulacrum

My submission: The cupid Wisp gonna give the peanut bros the Love Explosion of her extraordinary cupid bow! 
The era of AOE cupid bow is here bby. It's time to break outta the tradition 😛  

qf5IHmT.png

Anyway the amount of people who dont use Lenz for their shot is disturbing hehe.
Oh and:

Révélation

CORPUS SCIENCE IS DOMINATE. LENZ BEST MELEE.

Sooo this is my submission. Never used a captura before ^^" Moral of this image is. Don't cross into the Silver Grove Shrine. You never know when you'll be hit with a love arrow by Titania herself 💖Titania.jpg

200212065928931754.jpg

The game of love                 Birds of a feather flock together                Stone heart

Edited by RedStork

Ivara from the underworld so lonely she decides to shoot herself with navigator sniff sniffunknown.png

• Like 1