Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love is in the Arrow Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

This love is like fire and ice. Opposites, but opposites attract.

image0.jpg

(Edit: This was a collab with some friends of mine, their IGN's being -LG-ZizzardWombi and DLGthebest both of which, have agreed that I could post this)

Edited by ULTRA_FROST___
Clarification on the other persons in the shot

Indiscriminate Love

[.img]gGsGQ0T.jpg

...Alad V, seeking new sources of profit and power...   ...discovered a new strain of the Infested technocyte virus...   ...Nyx, armed with a stolen prototype bow...   ...accidentally fused machine and Mutalist flesh with ambient energy from the explosion...

And that, my dear Tenno, is how Swarm Mutalist Moas are made.  Tar Mutalist Moas, you ask?  That's another story... involving an Ignis with a distinctive red hue...

Puppy Kitty Love!

Love fairies Titania and Oberon on a mission to make two kavats (Gozert on the left, Blenheim on the right) fall in love!
And boy was it really a mission, those kavats refused to co-operate with our positioning ideas...

neW7Zp8.jpg

Edited by Aardbeitje
MESSED UP THE PICTURE LINK I'M NEW SORRY

Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you for bringing the season of love to Warframe with your submissions. There were so many fun and creative interpretations for this contest. It was a joy to look through them!

The Love Is in the Arrow Contest winners were announced on Prime Time #279! You can watch the full announcement with honorable mentions here:

Love Is in the Arrow Contest Winners:

Love Is in the Arrow Contest Honorable Mentions: