[DE]Helen

Love is in the Arrow Contest [Winners Announced]!

𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

84154536_565071630753519_810636842032640

You know this poor moments when you kill dron that carries his crawler, and crawler fall on ground to cry all alone about his friend or maybe love! My heart can't hold this and i dicide to help in thier love.

obypeYn.jpg

Sometimes opposites do attach, with a little help from a Huntress filled with love. Love_in_the_Air.jpg

This won't do! I'm passing your reports along to the team now - a fix is in the works!

1 hour ago, (NSW)Zwiebel said:

@[DE]Helen Captura on Switch is broken since the new Update. That means Switch Player can't participate!

54 minutes ago, (NSW)starsbug said:

Oh hey, das me.
Yeah, I've been tinnkering with it since then. Half the inputs aren't working for advanced options in captura, and nothing seems to fix the camera wanting to soom off into the atmosphere. I've been trying to work around it and take something with the limit options I have, but rn it would just be easier to record myself in a mission and take a screenshot of the recording after the fact, rather than use captura. Pls let me know if you can figure something out too, lol. 

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

HONEYMOONER SO SOON..

- I (Arbitration shield drone) now pronounce you man and sentient.  You may kiss.....wait...how does that even work?

Little did they know it was influenced, by the mysterious work of the sneaky PINK Rhino ... 🙂

https://imgur.com/a/tuh8Wfr

V6wJn1U.jpg

Edited by Jvkilla
  • Haha 1