Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Madurai skill tree question

Canach

Question

Do the skill tree branch skills stack with each other, or do you activate one or the other at a time?

To be specific, if both are developed, do you choose between Flame Blast and Rising Blast, or do you get a Rising Flame Blast?  Likewise does Blazing Dash stack with Metoric Dash?

I'm working on Flame Blast's 3rd rank now, so I guess I'll find out soon enough, but thought I'd ask - Thanks! :redveil:

3 answers to this question

No they don't stack as I think you mean, you have to have Flame Blast active once you go to Rising Blast and want to use it, if you untick a previous skill you will see the one after it in the tree shutdown, they all work together depending on what you're doing at the time.

Posting this in from another thread.

On 2020-02-06 at 2:41 PM, Slayer-. said:

Another tip seeing you're in Madurai, if you want to max out Madurai, max out every other skill but never put points into Void Radiance, only unlock it, to get to the next skill Void Strike, Void Radiance will be costly on energy if you want to use the skill Void Strike for damage with your weapons.

Hide contents

650?cb=20171020214753

Me and the mate use it to give our weapons even more power when doing the tri hunt, we both use inaros so we don't have to give a damn about the procs from the eidolons, the longer you can stay in void mode with Void Strike the more power to your next 8 shots and it stacks each time you go in and out of void mode.

Here's mine Void Radiance is only unlocked no focus points added to it, or it will diminish Void Strike depending on what you want out of the tree, but once filled there's no going back. Choose wisely. 🎬

Spoiler

AA207B1FA49F716CB1FE71D37272E3AEFA76A5A9

Well then, if Void Radiance is costing points when you're using Void Strike, then it sounds like they ARE both active at the same time - which if Flame Blast and Rising Blast work the same way, would both be active at the same time - but you're saying "No they don't stack as I think you mean" - I'm confused - are they both active or not?

17 minutes ago, Canach said:

Well then, if Void Radiance is costing points when you're using Void Strike, then it sounds like they ARE both active at the same time - which if Flame Blast and Rising Blast work the same way, would both be active at the same time - but you're saying "No they don't stack as I think you mean" - I'm confused - are they both active or not?

They are both active.

Edited by Slayer-.