Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Clutter, A Huge Reduction

Jamescell

I like to have one of every mod at every level (it's a long term goal what I can say?) so your suggestion is one that doesn't sit well with me. What I would be okay with is if a warframes skills didn't drop unless you were wearing it.

I like to have one of every mod at every level (it's a long term goal what I can say?) so your suggestion is one that doesn't sit well with me. What I would be okay with is if a warframes skills didn't drop unless you were wearing it.

You can craft the warframe again for the skill mod.

not everyone wants to wait 3.5 days for a mod, but yeah this is a sure fire way to get one.

Pretty sure 3.5 days is nothing to someone who want to collect every mod at every level. Better than having skills mods diluting the loot table.

Edited by Definitegj

You can craft the warframe again for the skill mod.

Pretty sure 3.5 days is nothing to someone who want to collect every mod at every level. Better than having skills mods diluting the loot table.

ok... lets make vaub again and again and again...

that will take, what, 2 years?

no thanks.

lets put it like this.

DE has the mods the way they are because that extends game play.

its a cheap and dirty way to do it, but most games with loot do the exact same thing.

alternatively, if they removed them from the loot table, they would likely nerf the drop rate of mods.

so really, you gain nothing either way.

ok... lets make vaub again and again and again...

that will take, what, 2 years?

no thanks.

lets put it like this.

DE has the mods the way they are because that extends game play.

its a cheap and dirty way to do it, but most games with loot do the exact same thing.

alternatively, if they removed them from the loot table, they would likely nerf the drop rate of mods.

so really, you gain nothing either way.

Don't worry so much.

DE won't adopt the idea if they want the game to stay this way. Idea is listed just in case they want to improve/change the game experience.

Edited by Definitegj

3.5 days isn't a lot of time at face value but when you need to craft every warframe 4 times it adds up quickly. Especially since you have to add in the potential days or weeks (or months in the case of Banshee and Vauban) of farming the pieces. That gets to be a tad unreasonable at that point.

taiiat's idea of selling the warframe mod cards in the market for credits instead of having them in the drop tables is a better potential solution.

I would also like to add that compared to the old drop tables warframe powers now drop much less and feel like that they aren't saturating the drop tables quite so much. Except for well of life, at least for me that mod drops all the time. :\ Anyway the point of this digression is that they've already tweaked them once to be better so maybe instead of removal they only need to be tweaked more.