Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*SPOILERS* Zenurik

(XBOX)IMM0RTALBLUD

Its been like this forever.
Zenuriik is prob the most go-to school if you dont want anything else much more.

I use Zenuriik on 80% of my builds and the other 20% are Unairu.

Even if not using the energy the Zenuriik school even lessens the amount of Combo drained per heavy attack... insane, right?

I use Vazarin primarily, because having affinity range and the ability to heal objectives is clutch when playing with distracted public players. Zenurik is certainly handy.. but not every frame/build can utilize it well. For instance, channeling prevents those energy gains.. some frames gain plenty of energy through hunter's adrenaline/rage, some are just really well suited to be very efficient, or compliment players that hardly ever cast powers. It is crazy good at supplying energy, though.. and Vazarin is Crazy good at healing. The other schools have some helpful functions, but they're certainly overshadowed in most aspects. Unairu for Wisps and armor strip, Madurai for Amp ammo, and Naramon for combo counter and operator movement speed.. but they really don't stack up to Zenurik or Vazarin for versatility in regular play.

• Like 7

vor 4 Stunden schrieb kapn655321:

I use Vazarin primarily, because having affinity range and the ability to heal objectives

healing the objective is great , i agree!

My first choice is, or I should say was, naramon, for extra affinity on melee kills. On Hydron-Sedna, when farming for focus, i get the extra range  with [fosfor red] and [fosfor blue], ..ah linking wont work xD...

I am a melee-player most of the time, love the melee mechanics in this game! (Had some harder times to accept melee-changes, when I honestly was satisfied with every status quo, but ended up loving every change because imo every change was / still is an improvement over all!)

vor 8 Stunden schrieb kapn655321:

I use Vazarin primarily, because having affinity range and the ability to heal objectives is clutch when playing with distracted public players. Zenurik is certainly handy.. but not every frame/build can utilize it well. For instance, channeling prevents those energy gains.. some frames gain plenty of energy through hunter's adrenaline/rage, some are just really well suited to be very efficient, or compliment players that hardly ever cast powers. It is crazy good at supplying energy, though.. and Vazarin is Crazy good at healing. The other schools have some helpful functions, but they're certainly overshadowed in most aspects. Unairu for Wisps and armor strip, Madurai for Amp ammo, and Naramon for combo counter and operator movement speed.. but they really don't stack up to Zenurik or Vazarin for versatility in regular play.

do you mean "void regen"??? its horrible trash...

get sancti magistar

1 minute ago, fuffi2milka said:

do you mean "void regen"??? its horrible trash...

get sancti magistar

he is probably talking about the most recent updates on Protective Dash, which heals 60% of maximum hp over 5 seconds, plus 5 seconds of invulnerability, which can be used everywhere, including terminals, cryopods, warframes (including yours), companions, fomorian cores.... everything counted as ally

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

he is probably talking about the most recent updates on Protective Dash, which heals 60% of maximum hp over 5 seconds, plus 5 seconds of invulnerability, which can be used everywhere, including terminals, cryopods, warframes (including yours), companions, fomorian cores.... everything counted as ally

Over the past few years, players have paid less and less attention to defending objectives and affinity range.
Vazarin is the hard-counter to distracted players getting carried away with getting a piece and forgetting their role.

Sometimes, when you've done everything right, no one knows you've done anything at all.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Like 1

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Zeyez:

thx for info. sounds interesting for inaros

to be fair, there's very little that can stand in the way of near limitless energy, except for Energy Leechers, and that's where the REAL difficulty spike is: you can slaughter level 100s with Meta weapons and abilities for rotation after rotation, but once those energy Leech Eximus units start coming in numbers, your killing grinds to a halt. stuff like Simaris' power restriction in Sanctuary onslaught modes and energy drain modifiers prove that the only way DE knows how to make stuff "difficult" is by scaling armour and damage through the roof while denying players free reign of their abilities: that's it. that's literally difficulty in Warframe, summed up in one go.

that's why people use Zenurik. that's why I use Zenurik, and haven't bothered with the Focus system (lenses, Eidolon Shards etc.) since my Zenurik way-bounds were unlocked; there just isn't a need for me to become even more powerful. I'm kind of hoping that maybe DE will relook at the system with The New War, since our Operators will likely play a key role in stopping the Sentient threat, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Vazarin is just too good.

I use it more often than Zenurik.

I can get energy through plates just fine, but being invincible+healing is better than some energy regen imo.

I lost count of how many times I'd void dash through my warframe and then just jump into a cluster of Ancient Xs to destroy an arbitration drone and then move away completely unscathed.

Now that we have Kuva Lichs and, consequently, higher level enemies, Vazarin shines even more through the focus schools.

• Like 2

For me I use Zenurik on frames that are already tanky with their abilities and they requires constant energy regeneration to upkeep that durability and their ability rotations (except for Saryn which is another topic). I use Vazarin on frames that are too squishy with their lack of tank tools but I can run two R3 Arcane Energize and maybe Synoid Gammacor to somewhat offset the lack of consistent energy regeneration.

(Yes, I know pizzas exist but not everyone can afford to hold Q then click constantly)

The rest of the schools isn't useful as before, Madurai and Unairu only mandatory in Tridolon and Naramon is now crying in the gutter since it's so easy now to get maxed combo counter.

On 2020-02-08 at 1:14 AM, (XB1)IMM0RTALBLUD said:

hey people I been wondering

zenurik energizing dash gives too much energy? I thought energy was meant to be hard to get? whats up lol

Yeah, I do think it gives a bit much energy, though its existance have becomes a crutch for all Warframe's abilities that isn't Inaros or Limbo or the likes. If it were me to change Zenurik, I'd replace Energy Pulse with a non-energy regeneration node as having two energy regeneration nodes in Zenurik is a little overkill. And maybe to decrease the frequency of dashing by increase its duration from 30 to 45 seconds IMO.

Once upon a time energy was supposed to be more a finite resource. Less so these days; The developers seem to be in favor of having enemies that can counter our energy bar rather than keeping us energy starved. Zenurik is a very viable method of energy regeneration but it is hardly the only one. I have several frames that don't use Zenurik at all and other frames which are very reliant upon it. 

Edited by Acos

I use gara mostly these days. I also.use zenurik. E regen is good but with her im using spectrosiphon and arcane energize. So there is an abundance of energy even for team members. 

What i really like about zen is the ability to slow down enemies with the operator hand blast. And the ability to group up enemies while cloaking. 

Gara can protect allies as well, and so far as long as theyre covered by splinter storm ive not had any destruction. 

My usual combo is

Vitrify to coat everything in glass. Void cloak with zenurik to pull all of the glassy bois into a cluster. Cast spectrosiphonage. And then destroy them usually with melee since the cluster helps build the combo up quick leaving a nice bundle of blue orbs for mah team. 

Granted, this is only a benefit to the team if theyre in the area. For non endless and non defense missions i usually only bother with it if I need a quick max out of energy. Since you know, everyone is blazing through the map. 

Edited by PookieNumnums

On 2020-02-07 at 11:14 PM, (XB1)IMM0RTALBLUD said:

hey people I been wondering

zenurik energizing dash gives too much energy? I thought energy was meant to be hard to get? whats up lol

150 energy over 30 seconds trinity been around longer and she can empty to full your energy bar in a second so no dash is fine