Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*SPOILERS* Zenurik

(XBOX)IMM0RTALBLUD

On the one hand, I think Zenurik is bats and that no other school is even worth trying for me. On the other, I don't use consumables or have any interest in warframe arcanes and used Energy Siphon as my only aura until I got focus.

But there's a serious lack of balance among the schools and their various abilities, and I wouldn't mind a Focus 3.0 one bit.

other schools suck unless you are deep into min max crapola.     all frames need energy especially when eximus suck it away so fast.

They chose to make one focus school good in the last "rework" because it was easier then giving 2 or more schools a use.  sue them, LOL!

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Kyronz:

other schools suck unless you are deep into min max crapola.     all frames need energy especially when eximus suck it away so fast.

They chose to make one focus school good in the last "rework" because it was easier then giving 2 or more schools a use.  sue them, LOL!

not really. inarus dont and with vaz i can defend kuva surv or defence missions much much better.

i prefer vaz even for khora (both pets max dam + hunter recovery) now. with arcane energize she get full energy very fast and i kill groups with mele/aoe weapon till they drop orbs.

zen is very good in specific situations like in index.

i liked to support camping warframes with zen. but i see to much people with arcane energize. and they have own zen dash most of the time.

50 minutes ago, fuffi2milka said:

no. let people have fun.

or do you want second job? where is my salary then?

It defeats the purpose of a lot of the builds.

What's the point of engaging with a system for all kinds of mods and builds for frames if energy spam is just going to make them irrelevant?

Before you say something like "Then just don't do it", I'm playing games where people literally just sit and spam a button (no, not ESO or that other level) that ruins my game. Before you say "Then go play solo or make a group" I shouldn't play by myself to enjoy a game. Energy and ability spam is a terrible mechanic.

It might surprise you but some people play a game to play a game, not everyone sits with one hand on the keyboard while watching TV.

Edited by SpringRocker

On 2020-02-08 at 6:55 PM, kapn655321 said:

Sometimes, when you've done everything right, no one knows you've done anything at all.

this is sad truth, but improving the 'end mission' panel with meaningful data would solve that.
Who found more caches?
Who tagged more rare drops?
Who carried the datamass longer?
Who protected the objective from more damage?

Make relevant data relevant again!

I can understand that energizing dash may seem like some absurdity early in the game when people struggle with simple tasks of casting abilities. However, later in the game, it becomes largely redundant due to alternatives means to generate energy, which are way faster and better. Early in the game, people cannot even max vitality and armor to get enough effective hit points to make use of Rage or Hunter adrenaline, don't have access to Arcane energize for obvious reasons and cannot afford crafting energy pads en masse due to lack of resources. So, from that point of view, up to a certain mark, yes, energizing dash seems like something out of the ordinary. It just shows lack of experience, resources, or desire to learn, basically, a typical characteristic of a relatively new player IMHO. There is no pun intended, there is nothing wrong with being a new player who wants to learn. The problem is being a new player who does not want to learn, progress or listen to absorb slightly more advanced approaches.

However, energizing dash is actually a very slow and sometimes unreliable way to get energy, not really suitable for fast pacing of advanced missions. Vazarin plus Arcane grace/Magus repair/elevate plus Rage/HA, Healing return/Life strike/Exodia might is 10x faster and more reliable while granting some additional bonuses. Energizing dash does not generally allow to drop efficiency in favor or strength/duration/range and does not serve any particular purpose apart from saving some minor amount of resources to craft energy pads IMHO.

On 2020-02-08 at 2:32 AM, DarkRuler2500 said:

Its been like this forever.
Zenuriik is prob the most go-to school if you dont want anything else much more.

I use Zenuriik on 80% of my builds and the other 20% are Unairu.

Even if not using the energy the Zenuriik school even lessens the amount of Combo drained per heavy attack... insane, right?

I mean zenurik got stuck with channelling energy reduction for a while a no one cared then.

5 hours ago, SpringRocker said:

It's way too much energy. To be honest I think it needs to be toned down severely or removed.

I agree. modifying energy availability is both good for those who would take interest in a new level of challenge and bad for those who want to enjoy the abundance so perhaps instead of nerfing energy gains in all aspects of warframe we should be given the option via HARD missions known as nightmare mode 2.0?