Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please DE make Acolyte hunting a bounty

ILOHARTA

9 minutes ago, CyborgKombat said:

How about making acolytes orb vallis/poe bounty? So e have reason to visit these places. And orb vallis being so big it could be like the acolyte spawn in different cave or something every 10% health

Ew no. It’s near impossible to find the somachord fragments. Putting a limited time enemy somewhere in the map is just no.

17 minutes ago, CyborgKombat said:

How about making acolytes orb vallis/poe bounty?

why would the acolytes want to land in what is essentially the middle of nowhere? they know Tenno are usually on board enemy ships or planets, so them landing in the open tilesets and *hoping* a Tenno appears is a far less efficient method of hunting us. plus there's a lot less places for unprepared Tenno to run and hide on closed maps, we are much more likely to be cornered and killed from their perspective.

recruit chat is your best bet,as long as you communicate and say "waypoint acolyte plz", which most people will do.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

why would the acolytes want to land in what is essentially the middle of nowhere? they know Tenno are usually on board enemy ships or planets, so them landing in the open tilesets and *hoping* a Tenno appears is a far less efficient method of hunting us. plus there's a lot less places for unprepared Tenno to run and hide on closed maps, we are much more likely to be cornered and killed from their perspective.

recruit chat is your best bet,as long as you communicate and say "waypoint acolyte plz", which most people will do.

maybe some acolyte got insider info that we started some bounty in open world and then he will appear there. It's a way to connect content inslands more

6 hours ago, ILOHARTA said:

Random clueless people extracting ruin the mission for all the Acolyte farmers. This can be avoided by making that hunt a bounty and thus only people with the same goal will enter the same mission.

Thanks

So play solo or in a squad of like minded people. 

Your problems are of your own creation 

Just now, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

So play solo or in a squad of like minded people. 

Your problems are of your own creation 

I would buy a single player game for that (which I do). 
Warframe is multiplayer = I expect having the tools to experience a cool multiplayer game

5 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Are you communicating with your squad that you want to check every room?

yes of course, they simply ignored it, probably without even reading the chat (and this happened in more than just one random mission...)

On 2020-02-08 at 5:17 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Ew no. It’s near impossible to find the somachord fragments. Putting a limited time enemy somewhere in the map is just no.

THANK YOU!

For the longest time I kept wondering if I was the only person that could not find these. Seems like 1 out of every 100 loadins to the PoE/OV that I would see one on the map. 

The only good that would come from such a bounty is that there would be LORE drops to witness in the Codex. This is one of those lores that NEEDS expanding. It would be as though Darth Vader cuts Luke's hand off, offers him a place on the Dark Side, and then says "I might know more about your family...but will tell you one day."

Also....is this going to be a once a year thing now?