Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any chance for Toggle Prime Detail Preview in tennogen ??

Lukario13

DE Any chance to Add a Toggle prime Details preview for the tennogen skins because u know, Tennogen cost real money then i dont wanna waste it in a skin without knowing if the prime detail are in the right place, even that, i think this help the new buyers to acquire a tennogen skin, in my case the first time i buy a tennogen i dont even know about the toggle prime detail, i just think the tennogen remove all that stuff and .. u know .. just the tennogen skin, because that, i buy the nova corpra because is pretty cool and dont even care about prime details but when i buy it and see "toggle prime details" i was ... "WTF COOL !!!  i wonder how other frame looks with this amazing tennogen and that sweet prime details "but ... u know .. i cant, and this is one of the reason i dont buy it, cause i dont wanna wast money in a russian roulette, that xD thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english u.u

Edited by Lukario13
  • Like 2

DE Any chance to Add a Toggle prime Details preview for the tennogen skins because u know, Tennogen cost real money then i dont wanna waste it in a skin without knowing if the prime detail are in the right place, even that, i think this help the new buyers to acquire a tennogen skin, in my case the first time i buy a tennogen i dont even know about the toggle prime detail, i just think the tennogen remove all that stuff and .. u know .. just the tennogen skin, because that, i buy the nova corpra because is pretty cool and dont even care about prime details but when i buy it and see "toggle prime details" i was ... "WTF COOL !!!  i wonder how other frame looks with this amazing tennogen and that sweet prime details "but ... u know .. i cant, and this is one of the reason i dont buy it, cause i dont wanna wast money in a russian roulette, that xD thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english u.u

Edited by Lukario13

6 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Yea that would be a great thing to have, unfortunately right now you can only check the prime details on a skin you want to buy if you already have a tennogen skin for that frame. Which atleast somewhat defeats the purpose.

Likely won't happen due to it will stop players from buying it

vor 1 Minute schrieb Circle_of_Psi:

Likely won't happen due to it will stop players from buying it

What do you mean? For me personally if I dont know how a skin will look with prime details on, i'm not buying it regardless of how well it looks. So if anything a full preview would make me more likely to buy a tennogen skin.

• Like 2

Justo ahora, Drachnyn dijo:

What do you mean? For me personally if I dont know how a skin will look with prime details on, i'm not buying it regardless of how well it looks. So if anything a full preview would make me more likely to buy a tennogen skin.

yeah, like, i have a few options and i buy the nova one because is the better without prime details in my list i dont buy the other because the prime details are cool but the tennogen erase them, then... yeah, nova was my choice because of that

12 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

it's kinda a duel sided card. when we can preview things and fashion frame without buying it first, it kinda slows income down, I kown some companies shy away from such due to well, no income, no joy.

hace 5 minutos, Circle_of_Psi dijo:

it's kinda a duel sided card. when we can preview things and fashion frame without buying it first, it kinda slows income down, I kown some companies shy away from such due to well, no income, no joy.

in this case i think nothing change, even that, probably they sell more, actually people buy tennogen without knowing how looks prime details right, then just add the sceptics who struggle in the "i wanna buy it but idk how looks with prime details" and at the end that is more sell's right?? DE give the sceptics the boost their need for buy the skin with a preview

Edited by Lukario13

19 hours ago, Lukario13 said:

in this case i think nothing change, even that, probably they sell more, actually people buy tennogen without knowing how looks prime details

Yup, pretty much this, it's real scummy I kown, but something you get used to now, I mean look at the other things they did, with how bad RJ and OB is, yet they still ask for sales for things like Ivara deluxe skins and countless tennogen.

But nothing will change, like you said, no kinda pointless to ask in the first place, suggestions/feedback and consents are nothing now, but we'll see Lukario, we'll see.

19 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

I'm fully aware that it might bring more people to buy it and I don't disagree I would've done the same (not anymore), but again, it requires time and effort and even if we can pre-view it and look at the colors before hand (the one we pick). it slows sales down, due to not meny people will by X skin, etc. But it boils down to time and effort to make that function work.