Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolyte Farm

AbyssQueen

Anyone other than me think that DE rigged the drop rates somehow?

Been farming the acolyte for 10 + hours, 45 + runs, and not one argon scope.

Each time i do it, i get duplicates of laser sight, hydraulic crosshairs, and blood rush.

What gives?!  And before people say that im trolling or complaining, i switched frames, weapons and nothing gets it to drop.

As for buying it off market, not an option for me.

The thing is... there's no true way to know. Regardless of DE tampering with the drop chances truth is some people will get stupid luck and get several items, and some will ask themselves (and be left wondering) if they're truly unlucky or if the chances have been tampered.

One thing we know for sure. If at least one player gets X Mod, then the drop chance is > 0. On the off chance of someone coming and saying that "oh, but DE has revealed/will reveal that data" it doesn't necessarily mean it's true unless we see a sheet of the actual code with the chances depicted. And even then that'd be no absolute guarantee.

And if there's enough Maimings and Argons to at least provide most people in trade chat so that they at least have the option to buy such mods, that means the drop chance is not completely botched to the point of being something akin to a Primed Chamber. Which already isn't too bad.

'Tis what it is...

shay mitchell whatever GIF by Talk Stoop

wanted to buy from a clan member/alliance member and got told off.

Ill admit my fault for lashing out, but really, that long of a grind, getting duplicates of everything else but the mod wanted;

followed by a high ground, about takng a break. But at least transition into it, sympathize, then  make ur point. 

this is now beyond me being sad, 63 runs and still not drop of a an argon scope mod!

DE Fix the damn drop rates in game already!

U can say that its rng but really you guys made the drop rates in game and this is the result...so don't try to pass the blame onto anything else.

Edited by AbyssQueen
additional information

7 hours ago, AbyssQueen said:

Each time i do it, i get duplicates of laser sight, hydraulic crosshairs, and blood rush.

What gives?!  And before people say that im trolling or complaining, i switched frames, weapons and nothing gets it to drop.

It took me 300 runs during the original event just to get FOUR of the five golden mods

Gotta just keep at it

I got Argon scope on my first run of Torment. I got my first Maiming strike in less than first 10 runs of Violence. Its RnG. However, i find its odd when i initially do it i get gold mods early... Since then its hydro cross or shrapnel shots 90 % of the time (exceptions being laser sight and the other silver mod)

On 2020-02-08 at 10:37 PM, AbyssQueen said:

Well, the drop rates are publicly available, it wouldn't be grinding if you git everything quickly. 

Also argon scope is rather low drop rate and RNG can be cruel at time. 

On 2020-02-08 at 12:07 PM, AbyssQueen said:

......what?