Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need clan for 4 people

(PSN)Dulu1313

I have myself at MR12 my daughter at MR3 my buddy at MR4 and my other buddy at MR 24 we are in a clan where the leader will only let two of us in and is a real jerk. So we need a clan that will let us all in. We are all very active and the MR4 has been on for three days with his new account but he had one before but had to get a new ps4

my screen name is Dulu1313 someone please help us we all want to play together 

16 hours ago, (PS4)Dulu1313 said:

I have myself at MR12 my daughter at MR3 my buddy at MR4 and my other buddy at MR 24 we are in a clan where the leader will only let two of us in and is a real jerk. So we need a clan that will let us all in. We are all very active and the MR4 has been on for three days with his new account but he had one before but had to get a new ps4

my screen name is Dulu1313 someone please help us we all want to play together 

Not sure if one of our clans maybe be suitable for you, we're an adult only group so it kinda depends on your daughters age.

• 2 weeks later...

if you still need a clan hit me up on PSN my ID is: ShikamaruNara_10 we are a small clan right now but are dojo is rank 10 and is growing we are in need of more active friendly players to help us grow. We are also apart of one of the most active alliance on PSN and we also have discord that host events and helps newer player that are having trouble at the game if interested please contact me on PSN.

Archived