Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva weapons damage bonus

firstv

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Lucas Jameson said:

Nahhhh, just needs one calculation. Take the base stats minus the bonus elemental, divide by the bonus elemental, then do something else and you'll get it

I'm a bit drunk, okay?

Where can I get base stats?

3 hours ago, (XB1)Lucas Jameson said:

Strip the mods off your weapon or view it in the preview or codex. The stats there are the base stats. For this I'd suggest stripping the mods off as you'll need the base elemental buff as well, which only shows if you're looking at the weapon in the arsenal

So base stats for my toxin Kuva brakk should be the combination of impact, puncture, and slash?

vor einer Stunde schrieb (XB1)Lucas Jameson:

It's what we've got. It ain't perfect, but the world rarely is

Things can be changed. It probably won't ever be perfect for everyone, but it's more convenient and just logic to show the bonus stat in the Arsenal. Why even show the updated damage numbers when you equip a mod? Could easily be calculated with simple math. And yet it's much more convenient to simply see the updated damage numbers. Right where they matter. Not on a different console, not in the codex or foundry. No, in the Arsenal. Where you do all your modding and where you can see the effect of the newly equipped mod immediatley and at a glance.

We have the space to put in the entire name of XIJOGIXURR BHGAGRU FLUFFLEBUTT, but can't add a simple xx% heat somewhere next to the weapon's name? I don't want to summon an angry Rantzime here, but that's just bad UI.

14 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

The problem is he forgot bring a calculator (even thou it is on his computer).

Instead of going through codex and arsenal to find the base stats to do the math for each weapons every time I would like to know their bonus percentage. I prefer to just wrote it down on spreadsheet only once rather than going through those hassle.

I don't understand why you prefer to make things harder than it has to be. Besides, even though I'm not even good at math but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't not take long for me to do it with a working formula (bonus stats divide by base stats multiply by 100).

16 hours ago, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:

Things can be changed. It probably won't ever be perfect for everyone, but it's more convenient and just logic to show the bonus stat in the Arsenal. Why even show the updated damage numbers when you equip a mod? Could easily be calculated with simple math. And yet it's much more convenient to simply see the updated damage numbers. Right where they matter. Not on a different console, not in the codex or foundry. No, in the Arsenal. Where you do all your modding and where you can see the effect of the newly equipped mod immediatley and at a glance.

We have the space to put in the entire name of XIJOGIXURR BHGAGRU FLUFFLEBUTT, but can't add a simple xx% heat somewhere next to the weapon's name? I don't want to summon an angry Rantzime here, but that's just bad UI.

It would be nice if it'd just be displayed for us, definitely, I'm certainly not arguing that. This is just the solution we have until they (hopefully) implement it in the meantime