Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bypassing the Uranus junction

dragoncube058

Question

Hi all,

So i got a mr 0 account and i want to beat the game with it.

Sadly there's all kinds of mastery locks, one being the "craft a mr 1 or higher weapon".

I've tried a lot of things to bypass it like obtaining the opticor vandal or buying myself a higher mr weapon from a different account.

Yet alas nothing works strangely i have been able to do the natah quest which requires you to be mr 1. 

Sadly you cant get a kuva weapon because it requires you to do a quest (i think the second dream).

Do any of you guys have a thing that might help? (i only need to be able to get to Uranus so unlocking a tile will work too).

8 answers to this question

On 2020-02-08 at 6:53 PM, kapn655321 said:

The game put up intentional road blocks to prevent that plan. Sorry for your luck.

People already say the game is too easy. ...if you can beat it at MR0, that is a talking point about how futile it is to invest time into the game. In something like a Dark Souls, it has a reputation for difficulty, and so beating it with nothing on is a matter of pride. ..but beating an easy game at rank 0 is regarded more as a point of humiliation for the developers and players. That kills the incentive for completionists and clout-chasers.. because if it means Actually Nothing, then they don't have a game here.

The meta would be to beat the game at MR0 to prove how useless the development was, and how easy it was.. and how everyone with thousands of hours are objectively wasting their time... just not a good look for DE or Warframe players, you know?

Unfortunatly you are a bit off in that opinion, Warframe is not like games such as WOW, MR is not like levels in other games that make you passively more powerful, forma, mods and mod ranks do that and MR does not even come into the equation.  Also the game has always been easy, new additions to the game simply made what has always been easy stupidly more easy, these power creep additions are what makes the games difficulty a mockery not a MR that has nothing to do with scaled power/ability.

I can and have just as easily gone off with my MR0 character and beaten down the exploiter orb mother solo, mostly because i have decent mods all max'd out which along with experience is all we need, MR does nothing to stop or hinder that.  MR0 challenge alts used to be common in 2013/14 exactly for something extra to do with a few extra limitations, even now not being able to access rivens/syndicates/etc is utterly irrelevant, we managed back in the day without modern power creep additions and today nothing has changed in that regard.

As for the OP's question, no its not possible any more, it was possible 3x previous when primary, secondary and recently melee weapons got their MR's changed, you were able to leave a load of weapons cooked but unclaimed in the foundry, then when the patch hit that changed the MR's of certain weapons you could claim them and the junction requirement of "craft a MR XX weapon" would unlock.  Dont think kuva weapons are possible until you do the war within, most you can/could do as MR0 is the second dream because DE (to stop us specifically) slapped in loads of MR0 lockdowns such as needing MR5 for Oro/Earth, a MR1 lock on focus for operators and several locks on Sorties as well.  Also NATAH does not require any MR higher than 0, all it needs is "anyone" in your team to be >MR3 to spawn the drones, but any MR level player can scan them and complete unlock/natah.

At present you can not get to uranus but you can bypass it, get to the void normally via phobos and complete at least "TESHUB", now you have stuck your foot in the door the whole void is considered the same as 1 planet even tho there are 4 different branches to it, so if you then get a friend to taxi you to BELENUS, that point will remain unlocked so you can travel backwards to UKKO then Neptune.  The same applies up top, get taxi'd to MOT and go backwards to ATEN and gain access to SEDNA, thsi has been a thing pretty much forever.  Do those 2 and at least you can party on at hydron for affinity grinds or the index for credit grinds which makes up a bit for the lack of complete starchart access.  Older warframe players didnt need to do this back in the day ofc as we could just complete the starchart normally when junctions did not exist.

Edited by Methanoid

The game put up intentional road blocks to prevent that plan. Sorry for your luck.

People already say the game is too easy. ...if you can beat it at MR0, that is a talking point about how futile it is to invest time into the game. In something like a Dark Souls, it has a reputation for difficulty, and so beating it with nothing on is a matter of pride. ..but beating an easy game at rank 0 is regarded more as a point of humiliation for the developers and players. That kills the incentive for completionists and clout-chasers.. because if it means Actually Nothing, then they don't have a game here.

The meta would be to beat the game at MR0 to prove how useless the development was, and how easy it was.. and how everyone with thousands of hours are objectively wasting their time... just not a good look for DE or Warframe players, you know?

6 hours ago, dragoncube058 said:

Hi all,

So i got a mr 0 account and i want to beat the game with it.

There is no beating the game.   Even if you complete all the quests,  there will be others,  eventually.  And story driven events.  . 

Anyway,  you can bypass the junction by having someone taxi you everywhere you need to go.   But that won't let you do quest missions,  unless your Taxi has that quest active.  And it won't let you do solo quest missions at all. 

• Like 1

It was possible a long time ago to do plenty with the MR0 (as there weren't locks in place), but now it's not anymore. IF there's a way to beat the junction, do all the quests, etc, at MR0 it would probably be an exploit, which by that point is not advisable to do.

12 hours ago, Methanoid said:

Unfortunatly you are a bit off in that opinion, Warframe is not like games such as WOW, MR is not like levels in other games that make you passively more powerful, forma, mods and mod ranks do that and MR does not even come into the equation.  Also the game has always been easy, new additions to the game simply made what has always been easy stupidly more easy, these power creep additions are what makes the games difficulty a mockery not a MR that has nothing to do with scaled power/ability.

I can and have just as easily gone off with my MR0 character and beaten down the exploiter orb mother solo, mostly because i have decent mods all max'd out which along with experience is all we need, MR does nothing to stop or hinder that.  MR0 challenge alts used to be common in 2013/14 exactly for something extra to do with a few extra limitations, even now not being able to access rivens/syndicates/etc is utterly irrelevant, we managed back in the day without modern power creep additions and today nothing has changed in that regard.

As for the OP's question, no its not possible any more, it was possible 3x previous when primary, secondary and recently melee weapons got their MR's changed, you were able to leave a load of weapons cooked but unclaimed in the foundry, then when the patch hit that changed the MR's of certain weapons you could claim them and the junction requirement of "craft a MR XX weapon" would unlock.  Dont think kuva weapons are possible until you do the war within, most you can/could do as MR0 is the second dream because DE (to stop us specifically) slapped in loads of MR0 lockdowns such as needing MR5 for Oro/Earth, a MR1 lock on focus for operators and several locks on Sorties as well.  Also NATAH does not require any MR higher than 0, all it needs is "anyone" in your team to be >MR3 to spawn the drones, but any MR level player can scan them and complete unlock/natah.

At present you can not get to uranus but you can bypass it, get to the void normally via phobos and complete at least "TESHUB", now you have stuck your foot in the door the whole void is considered the same as 1 planet even tho there are 4 different branches to it, so if you then get a friend to taxi you to BELENUS, that point will remain unlocked so you can travel backwards to UKKO then Neptune.  The same applies up top, get taxi'd to MOT and go backwards to ATEN and gain access to SEDNA, thsi has been a thing pretty much forever.  Do those 2 and at least you can party on at hydron for affinity grinds or the index for credit grinds which makes up a bit for the lack of complete starchart access.  Older warframe players didnt need to do this back in the day ofc as we could just complete the starchart normally when junctions did not exist.

I've already gone to Neptune with the above mentioned tactic. Sadly I need to do the Neptune junction (on Uranus) to get the second dream quest, which i need to further the game. I've also tried letting a friend of mine carry me into the second dream quest, but sadly the very last mission (the one where you unlock your operator) is a single player mission. but thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

7 hours ago, dragoncube058 said:

I've already gone to Neptune with the above mentioned tactic. Sadly I need to do the Neptune junction (on Uranus) to get the second dream quest, which i need to further the game. I've also tried letting a friend of mine carry me into the second dream quest, but sadly the very last mission (the one where you unlock your operator) is a single player mission. but thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

the only hope you have then is to cook the remaining MR0 weapons in the foundry and hope 1 of them changes at a later date, https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank  Scroll to the bottom of the mastery list on the wiki under Equipment Unlock, it will show the remaining MR0 primary/secondary/melee weapons, at this stage there arent many left and i wouldnt bank on any changing but *shrug* you never know, might take years or never.