Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva weapon drop chance %?

.Command

Just did like idk approx 200 speed runs in a row trying to get a bramma, since i have a 55% and i just need like 1 more to get 60%... is there like a significantly reduced chance to have a weapon drop if you have a higher % or something?  I have seen like 20-50 copies of all the other weapons except that one.  200ish runs, not a single one.  That's just terrible.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb .Command:

Just did like idk approx 200 speed runs in a row trying to get a bramma, since i have a 55% and i just need like 1 more to get 60%... is there like a significantly reduced chance to have a weapon drop if you have a higher % or something?  I have seen like 20-50 copies of all the other weapons except that one.  200ish runs, not a single one.  That's just terrible.

if ur last weapon was a bramma you wont get another one in row, cause the mechanic is still live, so you first have to get another weapon :)

26 minutes ago, Shonaney said:

if ur last weapon was a bramma you wont get another one in row, cause the mechanic is still live, so you first have to get another weapon :)

If that mechanic is still active, it needs to be deactivated because we can actually force which weapon we want to go for now.

Didn't know that was still a thing, kinda sucks if you only want to spend your time upgrading one weapon at a time until u hit 60%

57 minutes ago, Shonaney said:

if ur last weapon was a bramma you wont get another one in row, cause the mechanic is still live, so you first have to get another weapon 🙂

Today I have spent nearly 3 hours rerunning Cassini and rerolling Larvlings.
-That mechanic doesn't exist aymore. I got 2 Kuva Nukors even though it was the weapon on my last lich.

For the op-
In all these 3 hours I've spent rerollin Larvlings today I got 3 Karaks, 2 Nukors, 3 Ayangas, 4+ Krakens, 2 Seers, 4+ Brakks, 3 Kohms 1 Darkgoon and lastly, finally, Got the Bramma (0 Chakkurs)

Can't tell you if it actually has less of a drop chance, but it seems like it's just not easy to get exactly what you want.
To be clear, I was rerolling trying to get either a Chakkur or a Bramma, and that took me 3 hours mate

• Like 1

vor 37 Minuten schrieb (PS4)SrebX:

Today I have spent nearly 3 hours rerunning Cassini and rerolling Larvlings.
-That mechanic doesn't exist aymore. I got 2 Kuva Nukors even though it was the weapon on my last lich.

Hm so the explanation that some ppl didnt even drop kuva weapons within 7h farming cause of old mechanics isnt valid? so it is just damn bad luck for some ppl oO thats even worse

while i looked for a chakkurr i got at least 1 bramma roll within less a hour it took me to get my matching larvling

i dont hope for other script bugs that mess with that larvling rolls