Me and the wife have been trying to farm another kuva lich after defeating our first (both of us) earlier today and have spent 2 hrs running mission on saturn together and solo watching lights flicker and NO new start for a kuva lich. Any ideas?

What mission are you running exactly?

I have had no issues getting larvlings in Cassini, Saturn, by:

- Capturing the target.

- Move towards extraction until the screen flickers.

- Kill some enemies until larvling spawn.

- Mercy kill the larvling.

I don't think I've ever saw a larvling spawn in survival and defense. despite the screen flicker at the beginning of the match.

Edited by (PS4)Quantaminum

if the lights flicker you need to kill enemies. the way the game is built there's a spawn cap, and enemies don't despawn, they just teleported in front of you. So if you dont kill enemies theres no room for the larvling to spawn

If it flashes and you dont see the Guardian come up on the side of the sreen soon after you didn't get one. Remember Grineer missions only level 20 or above I believe. Might be 30 forgot

a few tips for anyone needing Larvlings:

- you need to be doing a Grineer mission at level 20 or Higher.

- Fissures and Syndicate missions don't count but Nightmare ones do for some reason, as long as the Nightmare Modifier takes the enemy level over 20, and it's Grineer.

- I tend to favour Exterminate Nodes like Telesto on Saturn, or Adaro on Sedna. they can appear in just about any mission type, but these are fast and you get to see most of the Tileset, so more chance of finding a "Sukkjekt" (Larvling)

- Larvlings don't seem to appear on Uranus, but (rather appropriately), they can appear in regular Kuva Fortress missions.

- the screen flickers bright Orange when a Larvling can appear, but unless the Guardian talks, it won't spawn. sometimes people confuse the orange flicker for the red flicker when a Syndicate Death Squad appears.

- and finally, LOOK before you STAB! you can see what weapon the Lich will have now. once the Larvling is down, a picture of the weapon will appear above it's head. some people I know are still getting Liches they didn't want because they instantly melee'd and then stabbed the Larvling. you get plenty time to see and decide whether to stab it or not, so don't rush!

I go to Cassini, once you capture the target the lights flash. Kill as many enemies as you can and the larva should spawn nearby.

Edited by xcrimsonlegendx

Just run Adaro on Sedna it always spawns a larvling and if it doesnt have a weapon you want you can easily just restart since the mission takes like 3-4mins

Cassini is also the mission I go to. The only time where it failed to create me a larvling was a bit after the release while I had my Nyx on. Otherwise it's always an easy 2~3min run with a guarantee lich afterwards!

I use Cassini (I have one Adaro-generated lich in my history, but otherwise it's always Cassini). I kill a few enemies on the way to the target, and then as soon as the lights flicker I use that as the "Go" signal to kill as many enemies as fast as possible. Hasn't failed since I started doing it that way. 

Versus Adaro, the main benefit is that if the weapon isn't anything fun, it's as fast to finish the mission and keep the 100 Kuva as it is to abort and go again. Might not matter if you have scads of Kuva. I do not, so I like to keep what I can get.