Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Helmets.

ECACA

Question

After returning from a few years, Iv found something I dont need.

Tried to sell or trade and it seems not to want to leave me.

I have 2 Helmets, Arcane, for Phoenix(Ember) and Rhino.

I looked up a few things and nothing says you cant sell them, they are even listed on a Sell/rade site

Comments??

16 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, ECACA said:

After returning from a few years, Iv found something I dont need.

Tried to sell or trade and it seems not to want to leave me.

I have 2 Helmets, Arcane, for Phoenix(Ember) and Rhino.

I looked up a few things and nothing says you cant sell them, they are even listed on a Sell/rade site

Comments??

You probably used the converter thing on them at one point which means you kept the arcane versions, and have the purely cosmetic version as well. Those cannot be traded.

They are the Blue prints..

Iv looked into inventory and selected Trade only, and its Available for trade.  as a blue print.

And says increases health and reduces Sprint.

Edited by ECACA

à l’instant, Husbandry a dit :

Check the prices on warframe.market if you haven't already.

from 50-5000..  I would think 200 maybe..  but I think I have to build them.. if all this is true..will check again.

Prices vary by actual usefulness - I still use the arcane helm that gives my Frost more Strength, but I sold other for plenty Pt. I Rhino helm netted me like 300pt IIRC. Others you can't get anything for as they're just not useful - still have several of the useless ones. Consider whether or not the helm is worth using before creating it, or you could just be wasting resources.

G'Luck! :redveil:

Whats fun to see is that nothing is listed as Not traded.  and in the trade list its the Blue prints lists, not Parts.

I have a friend who is helping me, and a BP/Part I would like, he cant trade..and there is nothing that says he cant, it just dont show up in the trade menu.  Saryn Chasis.

And its abit off' that we get all these Blur prints, Upto level 30 areas, but the parts you need are Buried in missions Much higher.

il y a 23 minutes, hyzmarca a dit :

Normal Saryn Chasis,  or Saryn Prime Chasis?    Saryn Prime Chasis BPs should be tradable,  but not constructed ones.     Normal warframe parts aren't tradable at all,  neither as parts nor as BPs. 

normal, you wouild think that the other way around, where Prime would not be traded.

Edited by ECACA

il y a 24 minutes, hyzmarca a dit :

Normal Saryn Chasis,  or Saryn Prime Chasis?    Saryn Prime Chasis BPs should be tradable,  but not constructed ones.     Normal warframe parts aren't tradable at all,  neither as parts nor as BPs. 

And this is abit contra, that I can sell these helmets, after being built..

il y a 2 minutes, hyzmarca a dit :

Primes have limited time availability through relics.  Trading keeps them in circulation even after their relics are vaulted.   Normal warframes have unlimited time availability through missions or quests. 

And??  that makes them more traded Because they are more available??  strange.