Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I heard they added vampiric kavats, I did not expect it turning into a thrall...

Flameduel

I just stabbed my own cat, got progress towards requiem, and even had it dropped a relic! I died so I could not pick it up because I pulled a stupid and brought a level 10 Gauss to the mission, but like, I stabbed my own cat for progress

Edit: BTW I am not saying this is a bad idea, I am just entertained by the idea.

Edited by Flameduel

this cruelty towards animals needs to stop. all across the system, Tenno are stabbing their cute, friendly and loyal cats just for a few Murmurs. sickening.

YOU can help. by Donating just 5 platinum a month to my PlayStation account, you'll be protecting these innocent kitties from the abhorrent behaviour of their Tenno masters. these creatures don't deserve to be treated with such malice.. even if they are kind useless.

adopt a Kavat now, call 0800 123 1337. you can make a difference

This Forum Post brought to you by the TACKK (Tenno Against Cruelty to Kavats and Kubrows).

Spoiler

I don't actually know why that number linked.. but you can still PM me and I'll gladly take whatever Platinum you can spare, we must save these poor Kitties!

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7