Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Census- How far are you from your next mastery rank?

Miser_able

I'm collecting data about mastery rank, and I need more data points. All I need to know is how far you are from your next mastery rank, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

and for any Console players who want to contribute, I would appreciate you doing 1 extra step. have someone else look at your profile and tell you what number they see, and include that in your post

Edited by Miser_able
added extra info.

Just now, (XB1)SammyCat05 said:

Wait why should someone else look?

there is a bug im trying to gather data on, where the number you see and the number someone else sees is vastly different. so far my data shows differences ranging from 30k to almost 60k.

49 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Hmm. a bit difficult with console players. so for any Console players who want to contribute, I would appreciate you doing 1 extra step. have someone else look at your profile and tell you what number they see, and include that in your post.

i am on xbox. still need 24,499 to reach MR 29

I can't even remember what MR I presently am. I think it's 23. It matters that much to me. 

As for how long to the next one? No clue at all. I finished the Ivara prime access a week or so ago, so one warframe and two weapons closer than I was. 

I can safely say I'll pick up one more before the end of the year.