Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If I've crafted a blueprint, that means I own it

Clorf

...So why do these crafted blueprints continue to clog up the various store pages even when "Hide Owned" is checked?

aQQZOA1.png

The whole point of an option like that is to remove items that are no longer relevant to you (because you already have them) from a crowded store page so you can focus on what you don't have yet.  When a large portion of the available items are blueprints that can't be hidden because you technically only have the end result after you've crafted them, it makes the feature far less useful than it should be.  If I wanted to see those blueprints I could always uncheck "Hide Owned"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clorf said:

...So why do these crafted blueprints continue to clog up the various store pages even when "Hide Owned" is checked?

Because you didn't craft a blueprint.
You crafted an item FROM the blueprint. Now you no longer own said blueprint. Obviously it will show up even if you hide owned items. 
Is it ideal? No. But it's working as intended. You just got confused.

21 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Because you didn't craft a blueprint.
You crafted an item FROM the blueprint. Now you no longer own said blueprint. Obviously it will show up even if you hide owned items. 
Is it ideal? No. But it's working as intended. You just got confused.

The only confused one in this thread is you, friend.  I'm suggesting that they make a simple adjustment to improve the functionality of a quality of life feature that is not very useful at the moment for the reason I outlined in the OP.

Edited by Clorf

8 minutes ago, Clorf said:

The only confused one in this thread is you, friend.  I'm suggesting that they make a simple adjustment to improve the functionality of a quality of life feature that is not very useful at the moment for the reason I outlined in the OP.

My confusion came from you wording. Especially with the first line and the screenshot you make it look as if you don't know what you are talking about. In addition to that you talk about crafting a blueprint. I'm not 100% sure, but I know of no blueprint you can craft in Warframe. You craft only items from a blueprint.