Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should i play on pc instead of xbox

(XBOX)TTvLEAFE0N95

Question

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Vespilan said:

PC certainly has alot of people and for public missions you usually find someone, yeah. I'm not sure what its like over on console though, never played console Warframe. 

Yeah i'm having a bit of issues i'm mr 7 just trying to do Meso/neo relics and i cannot find many groups at all recently

as far as i know, there's no shortage of Players on Xbox or PS4 - keep time of day in mind, some hours of the day are normally quiet in each area.

the North America region definitely has the highest density of Players, though if you're quite far away from there that may not help you that much. with Europe being second, probably South America third but could be Asia, followed by OCE.

if i wasn't thousands of hrs into an xbox account i'd play on pc. the load times by themselves means i can play an extra game every few load screens. i play on og xbone and the loading is terrible. my laptop from 5 years ago runs the heck outta wf load times are between 3 and 6 seconds usually, compared to 15-30 on console. (i seriously hate the load screens)

i also think it looks a million times better on pc. even with everything on low settings it looks leagues ahead of xbone and ps4

5 hours ago, (XB1)x ARTaco x said:

if i wasn't thousands of hrs into an xbox account i'd play on pc. the load times by themselves means i can play an extra game every few load screens. i play on og xbone and the loading is terrible. my laptop from 5 years ago runs the heck outta wf load times are between 3 and 6 seconds usually, compared to 15-30 on console. (i seriously hate the load screens)

i also think it looks a million times better on pc. even with everything on low settings it looks leagues ahead of xbone and ps4

Yeah i`m on og xbox and i`m just tired of not playing with people or finding groups for relic runs, which is what i try doing most of the time