Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I cant reach mastery 9

Shirana1

Question

I cant reach the lvl9  of mastery because of the sneaking trial. I've tried lot of times, Its just too hard to do (especially the last "wave"). Plus, warframe isnt a game where you have to be sneaky, and this gameplay isnt well made. Ennemies may not see me when I just pass in front of them, but will see me behind a wall for no reason...Im just stuck, anyone has tips/advice to complete it ? I dont want to stay to mastery 8.

9 answers to this question

il y a 2 minutes, Drachnyn a dit :

You can jump back to the previous area and observe their patterns. There is a time where 3 of the enemies group up and can be taken out all at once. I can unironically recommend the heavy impact mod for that.

So I should use Rhino prime for his heavy impact ?

30 minutes ago, (XB1)LordCuddlesXO said:

Try Wisp.  Her passive allows her to be invisible when in the air and for a moment after landing.  So, jump around and slice them to pieces.  Works great on MR19 test too.  When jumping, no need to rush.  Just take it slow and easy, and make sure to not accidentally have a slam attack.

How many people of MR8 will actually have Wisp?

22 hours ago, Shirana1 said:

I cant reach the lvl9  of mastery because of the sneaking trial. I've tried lot of times, Its just too hard to do (especially the last "wave"). Plus, warframe isnt a game where you have to be sneaky, and this gameplay isnt well made. Ennemies may not see me when I just pass in front of them, but will see me behind a wall for no reason...Im just stuck, anyone has tips/advice to complete it ? I dont want to stay to mastery 8.

I followed the basic paths from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7yMVtKkGdw

But I used a Skiajati as it makes you invisible after executing a stealth kill. It doesn't last too long, however you can chain the kills to refresh the effect.

Once I gotten the route down in practice, I think it took me two attempts at the real thing (first time I screwed the route up on the last stage for reasons I can't fathom).

I did the Master 9 yesterday and it was very simple. But I have to confess I did practice about 5 times to learn about the movement patterns.

Important is Melee damage so you can be quick. I used Valkyr and Lecta Whip.

Learn about the movement patterns, then only attack when you can see the back of the mob.

1.Grid: Sneak up to the first mob in the middle. Then I mostly continued working to the left, killed the mob. then worked my way to the middle, then to the right always hiding behind the pillars.

2. Grid: On the second grid same, first to the left, hiding behind pillar, then middle, then to the right. Then sneak to the way/ramp upward, wait until the left mob walks to the left above. Run up the ramp, kill that one. Get down/ jump down again, watch what the dude on the right does. When he walks back to the right showing you the backside, run up and kill that one.

3. Grid: Same on the last grid. Hide close behind the pillars starting at the left side. Wait until you can sneak behind them and then kill them with the whip. Then right side. And with the last dude standig up on the platform wait until he shows to you sidewards/backwards, run up the ramp and boom.

PS: Pretty much how the dude did it in this youtube:

Edited by Nevaee