Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva lich with bramma

(XBOX)SnowyGrass18

Question

so here is the problem i have a level 5 lich with a bramma and im barely doing any damage before getting 1 shot or 3-4 shot if im using inaros and the worst thing is, the lich weakness is viral while resisting slash. i can't even do enough damage to get the 1st bar down before dying 3 times or getting low on ammo. i never get over 100 damage per shot on any weapon i use. anyone got any ideas that will help?

15 answers to this question

Dodge when possible, go into operator when possible to avoid damage

Since you're using Inaros; fight with Hirudo or a Daikyu (with Amalgam mod) + Nikana to out-heal the damage taken

Ignore weaknesses mentioned on the Lich and go for Corrosive

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

2 hours ago, (XB1)SnowyGrass18 said:

so here is the problem i have a level 5 lich with a bramma and im barely doing any damage before getting 1 shot or 3-4 shot if im using inaros and the worst thing is, the lich weakness is viral while resisting slash. i can't even do enough damage to get the 1st bar down before dying 3 times or getting low on ammo. i never get over 100 damage per shot on any weapon i use. anyone got any ideas that will help?

I use a high strength Banshee for my lich hunting. Mod your weapon for Viral and prime your lich with  two or 3 sonars Sonars before you start attacking.   You'll do an insane amount of damage per hit.   The only downside to this is that Banshee is incredibly fragile.  If you're getting 1-shot as Inaros you'll certainly get 1-shot with her.  I use Adaptation, Vitality, and Arcane Guardian on her,  she still goes down extremely quick.   I also recommend using Zenurik's Temporal Blast if you have it unlocked.   80% slow is amazingly useful.  Slow Nova also works,  and doubles your damage.  

If you can get two friends,  Slow Nova,  Banshee, and Chroma make a great team. 

A low duration high strength Trinity can spam Energy Vampire to take down liches in seconds. It's a wacky method, but I don't know if there's anything stronger than chunking an enemy's health off with True Damage based on their own health.

22 minutes ago, Shylumi said:

A low duration high strength Trinity can spam Energy Vampire to take down liches in seconds. It's a wacky method, but I don't know if there's anything stronger than chunking an enemy's health off with True Damage based on their own health.

yup this is good as the low duration shortens the time between each pulse, causing  rapid pulses. 

On 2020-02-10 at 1:07 AM, (XB1)SnowyGrass18 said:

I usually just use Loki Prime and a good melee, (mostly a corrosive nikana prime). The lich doesn't attempt to kill what it can't see.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

On 2020-02-09 at 10:07 PM, (XB1)SnowyGrass18 said:

Invisible is my way to cheese it.

Ivara, loki you name it. Also bring a melee that has fast attack speed and high single target damage.