Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2/8/2020 I'm offline still

TheAvericeOne

I M OFFLINE!! new up date dropped and I was online for one railjack mission now I'm back to being offline.

I can host public squads, but cannot join.  Cannot give or receive squad invites.  Network test says systems nominal. I have used /normal, toggled party settings, reset all configurations to default, then restarted, changed UDP ports, then restarted, still encountering the same problems. When I go to communication, clan no one shows up, but I can see them in regular clan chat same with my friends.  I have been offline since empyrion which means no rad share, no murmur farm, only solo index, no frame farms like nidus or whisp unless I solo. I want to play with friends, clan and other teno trying to do the same thing. DE PLEASE HELP.

• Like 2

I too have this issue. I've reinstalled the game, verified that my ports are open, confirmed that it has worked in the past, even got it working for like 2 days before the update (which broke it again), confirmed that I can play the game on my hotspot, tried the DNS change fix, tried swapping ports in-game, and now other friends are having the issue. DE just suggests to redownload the game, check for corrupted data, or to do some other silly fix that clearly is not working. I'd love an actual update to this because it's super annoying to burn hotspot data everyday just to play this one game when literally everything else, including Wareframe has worked fine before. 

On 2020-02-09 at 11:36 AM, (NSW)Veak said:

I too have this issue. I've reinstalled the game, verified that my ports are open, confirmed that it has worked in the past, even got it working for like 2 days before the update (which broke it again), confirmed that I can play the game on my hotspot, tried the DNS change fix, tried swapping ports in-game, and now other friends are having the issue. DE just suggests to redownload the game, check for corrupted data, or to do some other silly fix that clearly is not working. I'd love an actual update to this because it's super annoying to burn hotspot data everyday just to play this one game when literally everything else, including Wareframe has worked fine before. 

I also have this issue. Its a pain.

• 4 weeks later...