Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Enough To Take on Level 5 Liches

(PSN)songojames

The Rhino Prime build seems ok for r5 liches, assuming you will be using the abilities such as Iron Skin.

However, I cannot say the same for that Cornith build. I think that build will suffer against the lv100 Grinner that r5 liches spawn with.

42 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

The Rhino Prime build seems ok for r5 liches, assuming you will be using the abilities such as Iron Skin.

However, I cannot say the same for that Cornith build. I think that build will suffer against the lv100 Grinner that r5 liches spawn with.

I heard lvl 5 Lich enemies are like Kuva Floods. Is that true?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)songojames said:

I heard lvl 5 Lich enemies are like Kuva Floods. Is that true?

Level 5 Liches spawn level 100+ enemies. The enemies themselves are easy enough to deal with, but the Liches can take a hit.

Fully modded Kuva Bramma (crit/status hybrid) one-shots level 1-3 liches, maybe 4 depending on resistences, but level 5 liches barely take damage.

i used to solo the liches so they'd always be at 5 and i'd be on ash prime taking care of business. any stealth frame can wallop on him with mostly no consequence. If you get revenant though... well... this frame trivializes the liches completely and i have feeling it will be nerfed. 

4 minutes ago, brasteir said:

i used to solo the liches so they'd always be at 5 and i'd be on ash prime taking care of business. any stealth frame can wallop on him with mostly no consequence. If you get revenant though... well... this frame trivializes the liches completely and i have feeling it will be nerfed. 

I have Revenant. What mods does it need to trivialize Liches completely? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)songojames said:

I need to know if these builds I have are enough to beat Level 5 Kuva Liches, please tell me whether or not they are and what I need to do if not.

Best Primary Weapon Build:

ezgif-6-2fe3ae2b1f5c.jpg

Best Warframe Build:

ezgif-6-dad9f864d3c4.jpg

Use a team.  A squad.  Problem solved.  Weapons will always trump powers.  The best powers enhance weapon damage in some way.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

5 minutes ago, (PS4)songojames said:

I'm guessing max Intensify alone isn't enough. What other mods would I need specifically?

Well I like power strength just to beef up the amount of charges on mesmer skin which is more for dealing with the grineer. Natural talent is also good. Either way, if the lich hits you he's stunned for a good few seconds. How you build your weapons (are built according to the Lich stats) will determine if you're sitting there for 10 minutes hitting what is pretty much a dummy lol

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Use a team.  A squad.  Problem solved.  Weapons will always trump powers.  The best powers enhance weapon damage in some way.

I thought only I could kill my Kuva Lich? From what I hear it seems there's some kind of hindrance in getting a squad, is there?

1 minute ago, (PS4)songojames said:

I thought only I could kill my Kuva Lich? From what I hear it seems there's some kind of hindrance in getting a squad, is there?

Nah, usually you hit a node and there are others doing the same controlled node just under a different lich. It's been very pubbable for me and has made things a lot less tedious. Just go public my man

47 minutes ago, brasteir said:

Nah, usually you hit a node and there are others doing the same controlled node just under a different lich. It's been very pubbable for me and has made things a lot less tedious. Just go public my man

Interesting. So does that mean I'll encounter multiple liches in one mission when doing it public or is it one per mission? Also if someone else kills my Lich would I still reap the rewards?

Edited by (PS4)songojames

Thanks! I can see that!

As for Revenant, here's the build I use:

http://warframe-builder.com/s/568b6ee69f13d485

It's a balanced build good for using all abilities. You only technically need 250% power strength to one-shot almost anything in the game. But Reave can also hit the same target more than once... so you don't really need 250%. If you don't plan to use Danse Macabre much (or you're in an Energy Reduction Sortie), then switch Streamline out for something else like Primed Flow.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)songojames said:

Excellent. Also, to clarify, if someone else kills my Lich would I still reap the rewards and still be able to choose to either spare or kill my Lich?

Others cannot kill your lich. They can damage/down it, but not kill it.

Only you can do that.