Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Enough To Take on Level 5 Liches

(PSN)songojames

2 minutes ago, nslay said:

Thanks! I can see that!

As for Revenant, here's the build I use:

http://warframe-builder.com/s/568b6ee69f13d485

It's a balanced build good for using all abilities. You only technically need 250% power strength to one-shot almost anything in the game. But Reave can also hit the same target more than once... so you don't really need 250%. If you don't plan to use Danse Macabre much (or you're in an Energy Reduction Sortie), then switch Streamline out for something else like Primed Flow.

I see. Thanks for this. Unfortunately some of these I don't have.

Just now, (PS4)songojames said:

Cool, and does everyone have to have the same level Lich to be able to team up within the controlled node?

Nope. However, bear in mind that the level of the grinner enemies will be that of the host's lich. Meaning if the host has a r1 lich, then the grinner enemies will be lv 60 regardless of the squadmate's lich level.

1 minute ago, Aadi880 said:

Nope. However, bear in mind that the level of the grinner enemies will be that of the host's lich. Meaning if the host has a r1 lich, then the grinner enemies will be lv 60 regardless of the squadmate's lich level.

Lovely stuff. Thanks for telling me. So I'm guessing it's common to encounter public Lich hunts?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)songojames said:

I see. Thanks for this. Unfortunately some of these I don't have.

Corrupted Mods I guess? Narrow Minded, Fleeting Expertise, Transient Fortitude? Just run some Derelict Vaults with all 4 dragon keys equipped on a Limbo, and voila! Annoying to kill the capture target this way! But you'll get these mods pretty quickly (or something you can trade).

2 minutes ago, nslay said:

Corrupted Mods I guess? Narrow Minded, Fleeting Expertise, Transient Fortitude? Just run some Derelict Vaults with all 4 dragon keys equipped on a Limbo, and voila! Annoying to kill the capture target this way! But you'll get these mods pretty quickly (or something you can trade).

I either completely forgot about Derelict Vaults or never knew about them because I don't think I've ever done them before.

1 minute ago, (PS4)songojames said:

So I'm guessing it's common to encounter public Lich hunts?

On public matches, it depends on luck. Liches staying in mission speeds up murmur farming. This can get annoying in you yourself want to spawn your lich to test your parazon mods. At the same time, its useful to be in a pub as they can speed up the lich hunting in general. Kinda like a give and take. I find myself doing pubs and don't find too much problems with it.

The issue can be avoided if used recruiting chat, however.

Just now, (PS4)songojames said:

I either completely forgot about Derelict Vaults or never knew about them because I don't think I've ever done them before.

Corrupted mods are most important mods for a powerful Revenant. You can make do without Augur Secrets and Power Drift. You can also make a Blind Rage Revenant too... though you lose a lot of valuable efficiency!

Revenant even with basic mods can probably deal with liches fine, but you'll have to be used to protecting your stacks (you'll have about 7-8 Mesmer Skin stacks with basic mods). I was able to solo Mot with Revenant using only basic mods.

5 hours ago, (PS4)songojames said:

I heard lvl 5 Lich enemies are like Kuva Floods. Is that true?

Its actually a bit higher 90-110 but basically all 100% I have had plenty of level 5's on my xbox one which I'm glad to say has the first 60% kuba bramma which had rad as its buff I'm working on nukor now

Только что, (PS4)songojames сказал:

However, I wasn't able to see what weapon I would get before killing him, didn't the recent patch change that?

Congratulations! Anyway have to say few words too for your next hunts. Your weapon build pretty weak. The best way for you would be to take good critical melee (Kuva Shieldeg, Nikana pr., Skaijati, zaw etc) and shred lich. But it can be tricky.

42 minutes ago, SpiritTeA said:

Congratulations! Anyway have to say few words too for your next hunts. Your weapon build pretty weak. The best way for you would be to take good critical melee (Kuva Shieldeg, Nikana pr., Skaijati, zaw etc) and shred lich. But it can be tricky.

I have Nikana and Skaijati, I think the best weapon build I have currently is for Gram Prime.

Rhino and Corinth huh? well, you could do worse. I took on my level 5 Lich with a Kuva Kraken, Vaykor Sydon and Hydroid Prime. no Corroding barrage either, so just kept casting one and 4 then going in for the melee (aslo, Vaykor Sydon's gimmick doesn't work with Auto-block, so that's something as well). the Corinth will fall off eventually, but as long as you keep Iron Skin up, Rhino Roar up have a decent melee you should stand a good chance. Liches are more bullet sponges than anything else. 

for problematic liches at level 5, I either use revenant for groups, but solo nothing beats the queen.... Ivara + rakta dark dagger, liches won't attack you, just stand there and watch you shred them, albeit, the Ivara method is slower. 

Edited by Vas_Eldryn

Just get Revenant in some decent strength gear for 10-15 stacks of mesmer skin, then just shred the lich with enthrall+reave. Depending on strength you remove a lifebar segment in 1 or 2 reaves. Cant get any easier than that.

Then you can just focus on viral+slash weapons for the trash.