Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Cant block or Aim Glide while using exalted weapons in full mele mode (Edit) BUG confirmed with prisma obex equiped as mele weapon

Tsoe

Pretty much as titel said

i have no issue doing so with normal mele weapons , i can manually guard and aim glide but as soon i go full mele with exalted weapons i cant manually block and it dont even auto block and aim glide dont work anymore...

does anyone have the same issue?

Edited by Tsoe

34 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

yeah plz sound like its like this since last update , cant use any of exalted mele frame cause of this

I've just confirmed with Exalted Blade that I can block and aim glide with it, with manual Melee equip/full Melee.

I don't know if you're using another Warframe, but since I don't keep stuff that isn't efficient, someone else with another Warframe should be able to confirm all the other Exalted Weapons...

Edited by Uhkretor

6 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I've just confirmed with Exalted Blade that I can block and aim glide with it, with manual Melee equip/full Melee.

I don't know if you're using another Warframe, but since I don't keep stuff that isn't efficient, someone else with another Warframe should be able to confirm all the other Exalted Weapons...

pretty weird i tryed with baruuk and excal and still doesnt work maybe related to my mods , ill make futher testing

23 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

ok figured out

bug only occur while using Prisma Obex with sindicate mod equiped