Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Riven challenge not counting

Lynn_asd

Soo i've tried to solve "Kill X Dargyns pilot before they hit the ground"
but no matter how i'm trying it doesn't seems to counting.
Tried: kill the Dargyn and the pilot at the same time in the air(not worked)
kill the dargyn first and the pilot when falling (not worked)
kill the the pilot first (not worked)
kill the pilot on the ground (only worked once and never again)

Sorry to go through some basic troubleshooting, but sometimes stupid things get overlooked.

Are there any other conditions set to the riven or does it just say "Kill X Dargyns pilot before they hit the ground"?   Is the riven equipped on a weapon that you currently have equipped?

Normally with that challenge shooting the dargyn then the pilot when falling works for me

I actually got rid of this one on the PS4 there is something wrong with it i tried everything. it simply does not work at all. mine was kill them before they hit the ground while you are sliding nothing ever worked, no matter what frame, what set up, nothing.

Edited by (PS4)Zeo-mare

If they can find the issue, i'm sure they'll fix it. Depends on how easy it is to find. If its one they can just load up and replicate then i'd imagine they'd fix it quickly. If the triggers for it are more specific, then they'll need more information on the cause

Edited by kierogonal
corrected a word

its sadly been like this for over 6 months, i tried it for a while then gave up, came back months later and tried it again and simply got fed up with it and got rid of it. by the way OP what kind of riven was yours? mine was a kitgun riven

Edited by (PS4)Zeo-mare

I would try using different methods to lift dargyns off the ground so you can shoot them. I believe it still counts even if they never entered a dargyn. Damage may need to be minimized or they might die too fast with some of these.

• Hildryn's 4th (Aegis Storm)
  • Khora's 4th (Strangledome)
  • Rhino's 4th (Stomp)
  • Trinity's 1st (Well of Life)
  • Vauban's 4th (Bastille)
  • Zephyr's 4th (Tornado)
  • Exodia Epidemic
  • Heavy Attack Ground Slam Lifted Status (Extinguished Dragon Key might work)
Edited by Shylumi