Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mission on new planets [Suggestion/Idea/Fun Post]

Pertev

While playing Warframe and looking on the Starchart and seeing all 8/9 planets of the sol system and there moons like Lua, Europa, Eris, Phobos, also dwarf planets of the Asteroid belt like Ceres, I started to wonder where the other moons and dwarf planets are.

For example where is Io, Callisto,Titan, Triton and all other moons and dwarf planets?

Clearly someone asked this question in the past, but I would like to reopen that question and want asking this mostly for fun, but it would be cool to have a bigger star chart and almost 500 missions

The only planet I know was added to the star chart over the whole time is Lua. Is there any other planet added yet, except of the kuva fortress?

Hope you don't see this thread as a repost.

10 minutes ago, Pertev said:

For example where is Io, Callisto

Don't recall the other two, but the above^ are already names of mission nodes.

I would take maybe a few more ''bonus planets'' with only a few nodes on them, but unique gameplay and tile-set.
Think like, a Tactical Alert, but it's an entire new planet and stays for a lot longer if not permanently.
Could somehow tie them to a future Nightwave Season even.

Maybe a better explanation - What if, new open world, but not open world? As in, regular missions with a twist, on a new planet and tile-set.

Oh and how about this. New planet, except it's not controlled by any faction. You have to fight the enivronment and whatever wildlife may be on it.

Most of the smaller features around planets are just node names. If you want to suggest additions to the existing star chart i think it would be interesting to have a tileset for the surface of phobos and possibly eris. It's implied things are down there just never being shown. Eris especially because i'd imagine the surface has some really interesting form of infested terraforming going on.

Idk if you see the devstreams or not but if i dont remember wrong there is a new area in the map.

40:46 you can see their star chart, but it might be only sanctuary onslaught 😛

Oh oh dont forget duviri 

Edited by FRTE_Ret5o
More information found no need for another answer.

hace 27 minutos, Spoop3 dijo:

Most of the smaller features around planets are just node names. If you want to suggest additions to the existing star chart i think it would be interesting to have a tileset for the surface of phobos and possibly eris. It's implied things are down there just never being shown. Eris especially because i'd imagine the surface has some really interesting form of infested terraforming going on.

Dont remember where if a devstream or a prime time they showed a concept of a new infested area probably for railjack but is there, cant find a picture.

50:33 from there 😀

Edited by FRTE_Ret5o
Info

vor 2 Stunden schrieb FRTE_Ret5o:

Oh oh dont forget duviri 

Aha you're right "The Duviri Paradox". But I still have the desire to see a vast system that stretches almost to the edge of the Oort cloud.

Also do I really wright my idea/suggestion thread into the right topic, because I want to post some ideas about some frames and weapons I want to create in near future. There is one specific type of a sniper I still missing in a game with space ninjas.