Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back the old zenistar

Geekouz

Please DE I beg you bring back the old zenistar 
The new mecanics dont feel well with the disc 
no one use the zenistar itselt and now u are force to use it if you want to have a decent duration of the disc ... its a nonsense 
I was using the zenistar a LOT in long endurance run (ik u hate this type of gameplay)
now i cant because if i go melee im way too squishy and the zenistar to slow 
the time i need to hit two ennemies im already dead 
this change make me really sad ... 

1 hour ago, Geekouzz said:

no one use the zenistar itselt and now u are force to use it if you want to have a decent duration of the disc ... its a nonsense

How is this a bad thing?

The disk emitted a very powerful AoE for a long period of time, turning doorways and hallways into deathtraps, and a killing machine in the hands of frames that bunch enemies together like Vauban or Nidus.

The disk should require some drawback, such as actually using the weapon for more than an AFK death dispenser.

Il y a 13 heures, Pizzarugi a dit :

How is this a bad thing?

The disk emitted a very powerful AoE for a long period of time, turning doorways and hallways into deathtraps, and a killing machine in the hands of frames that bunch enemies together like Vauban or Nidus.

The disk should require some drawback, such as actually using the weapon for more than an AFK death dispenser.

but now its not well designed , the weapon is really slow and  take a huge time to stack the combo in endurance run as is said before its unusable 
and imo some things in the game are more broken than the zenistar