Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better kuva farming

warmastercain

We all know the best bet is hour long runs on kuva survival for what 2 rolls without a booster and 4 with a booster without smeeta but it's still to much time for so little kuva you burn in what 8 seconds I say de makes the kuva drops like lich's and kuva demolishers apply to all kuva enemies but make it a small amount 10 without a booster and 20 with so it doesn't upset the balance it's bad enough I have to spend 6 hours on xbox just to roll a riven 11 times with a booster but geezer de is to careful about kuva economy screw it de we request you shove your fear into a furnace 

there was a time where I always chimed in saying that Kuva needs to drop more, but nowadays, it's actually nowhere near as bad as it used to be: Kuva Disruption, Kuva Survival, Nightwave, Sorties, Floods, Siphons, Bounties, Requiem relics, and then there's the rather large amounts you can get with frequent Lich hunting: each stab gives about 200 Kuva with a booster and it just goes up from there as the Lich ranks up. run with a team and you can pick up the Kuva from their Liches as well. since The old Blood, I've always had at least 100k in Kuva, and I've done a fair few Liches since I last checked, wouldn't be surprised if I was at 200k now.

so while it would be nice, I don't think it's quite as necessary as it once was. a couple years ago I would totally have supported this without question, but there's a ton of ways to get Kuva now. plus DE would only make it a % chance for enemies to drop Kuva, and it would probably be slim, so arguably not all that worth it now IMO.

On 2020-02-09 at 2:49 PM, warmastercain said:

We all know the best bet is hour long runs on kuva survival for what 2 rolls without a booster and 4 with a booster without smeeta but it's still to much time for so little kuva you burn in what 8 seconds I say de makes the kuva drops like lich's and kuva demolishers apply to all kuva enemies but make it a small amount 10 without a booster and 20 with so it doesn't upset the balance it's bad enough I have to spend 6 hours on xbox just to roll a riven 11 times with a booster but geezer de is to careful about kuva economy screw it de we request you shove your fear into a furnace 

They're not gonna increase the amount of kuva practically attainable per hour or whatever, significantly. Says me anyway. Because that would essentially be buffing every riven in the game.

On 2020-02-09 at 1:49 PM, warmastercain said:

We all know the best bet is hour long runs on kuva survival

Ironically, it's NOT a Kuva designated tile that's most efficient for Kuva farm. Arbitrations ( a few specific tilesets ) enable the farming of Vitus Essence, which can be traded for 2-6 times the amount of Kuva one would get with boosters/kavat charm in 1 hour of survival.
I find this to be sad and have been asking for improvements to Kuva gains from Taveuni since it was first altered. Truly though, Tamu should be the end all for Kuva farming since it's the most fun and potentially challenging mission. 

Edited by Morthal

On 2020-02-09 at 5:20 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

there was a time where I always chimed in saying that Kuva needs to drop more, but nowadays, it's actually nowhere near as bad as it used to be: Kuva Disruption, Kuva Survival, Nightwave, Sorties, Floods, Siphons, Bounties, Requiem relics, and then there's the rather large amounts you can get with frequent Lich hunting: each stab gives about 200 Kuva with a booster and it just goes up from there as the Lich ranks up. run with a team and you can pick up the Kuva from their Liches as well. since The old Blood, I've always had at least 100k in Kuva, and I've done a fair few Liches since I last checked, wouldn't be surprised if I was at 200k now.

so while it would be nice, I don't think it's quite as necessary as it once was. a couple years ago I would totally have supported this without question, but there's a ton of ways to get Kuva now. plus DE would only make it a % chance for enemies to drop Kuva, and it would probably be slim, so arguably not all that worth it now IMO.

The issue isn't with how many places you can pick up 100-2500 Kuva. The real issue is only getting 200-2500 Kuva, when we've now got 120 rivens to roll and each roll costs 3500. Need stats? I'm at 810 rolls on a single riven at the moment and only 3 of those rolls were worth keeping. 

This means to me, that even if I could come out of an hour of Taveuni with 100k Kuva, I'd still be losing to RNG and overall cost per roll.

Believe it or not the Kuva situation has vastly improved.  Vastly.  

For me the best Kuva farms are doing Nightwave and turning in the credits for it.  Doing the hourly Kuva Flood mission. Doing Arbitrations and turning in tokens for Kuva.  Hunting Liches adds up too now especially when u can do a 3min mission, kill the thrall for 2-300 Kuva over and over.  Have over 280K, it adds up pretty quickly and these hard missions level weapons quick.  The hour survival I used to do a lot but it’s too long for too little Kuva. I’m into the long con now. 

Edited by hendrix923

Partially true but only if you dont hate how stupidly boring and easy arbitration have become when you have so many 1 shot kill weapons and truly immortal frames nightwave yes I get but only because of the recent 30 rank expansion it got on Tuesday I'm already at rank 73 on xbox one waiting till the reset to get to 77 and get another 10k but that's if I ever feel like doing it again 

Edited by warmastercain