Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate standing


HatedByLifeItself
 Share

Recommended Posts

Can we have a system to just follow a syndicate and gain rep for the highest xp bonus sigil we acquired from it ? Instead of each time having to  change the godamn cosmetics and make the sigil literally black colored because it's ugly, just let us customize how we want without penalizing us, what if i like red veil's sigil but can't use it because i want to rank up with their enemy, just make a button next to a syndicate that says " follow " or " start gaining standing" idk, you have such a good UI for the syndicates but the whole way to grind them is utter garbage . I believe it won't take weeks of developments and it's a good qol change

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

Can we have a system to just follow a syndicate and gain rep for the highest xp bonus sigil we acquired from it ?

Very big yes to that.

7 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

No it's not, it won't change anything

I can only guess that you misread the request somewhat fiercely.

More freedom in Fashionframe, less hassle when doing Syndicate missions, there's literally only positives.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

Can we have a system to just follow a syndicate and gain rep for the highest xp bonus sigil we acquired from it ? Instead of each time having to  change the godamn cosmetics and make the sigil literally black colored because it's ugly, just let us customize how we want without penalizing us, what if i like red veil's sigil but can't use it because i want to rank up with their enemy, just make a button next to a syndicate that says " follow " or " start gaining standing" idk, you have such a good UI for the syndicates but the whole way to grind them is utter garbage . I believe it won't take weeks of developments and it's a good qol change

I get what you are saying and the annoyance of having to change it all the time. What I do though is create a duplicate cosmetic loadout for the the ones I use and switch between the loadouts which is a lot faster. Try that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm made this thread twice before, with at least a year gap between them.  It is a huge quality of life benefit and it is more logical.  You state who you support, none of those dead guys saw the sigil, especially mine, hidden in back, small, and opacupacy off.  

They could add a drop down menu right below operator school selection.  

When I play old frames (before swapped syndicates), I have to remember to swap or mess up.  I also spend to much time making duplicate configurations for a stupid sigil.  

STATISTICS DO NOT BELONG ON COSMETICS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, da_blok_is_hot said:

What I do though is create a duplicate cosmetic loadout for the the ones I use and switch between the loadouts which is a lot faster.

I'm not sure if I understand what your suggestion is.  

For me, the big frustration with this whole system is when I switch syndicates.  I've been gradually working me way through the different syndicates to collect all of the augments, weapons, etc.  Once I switch syndicates, I have to tediously go through every frame that I use regularly to change over the sigil, not once, but about 5 times as I rank up through the syndicate ranks and get better sigils.  If I happen to grab a warframe that I haven't updated to the latest sigil, I risk losing out on standing gain or, even worse, losing standing in my current syndicate if I happened to have an old sigil from another syndicate on. Having some kind of master setting where I could just apply the best sigil for whichever frame I use until I choose to change it would be dramatically better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Dr_Bruiser said:

I'm not sure if I understand what your suggestion is.  

For me, the big frustration with this whole system is when I switch syndicates.  I've been gradually working me way through the different syndicates to collect all of the augments, weapons, etc.  Once I switch syndicates, I have to tediously go through every frame that I use regularly to change over the sigil, not once, but about 5 times as I rank up through the syndicate ranks and get better sigils.  If I happen to grab a warframe that I haven't updated to the latest sigil, I risk losing out on standing gain or, even worse, losing standing in my current syndicate if I happened to have an old sigil from another syndicate on. Having some kind of master setting where I could just apply the best sigil for whichever frame I use until I choose to change it would be dramatically better. 

Oh yea I get what you are saying. I misunderstood then. Yea, my suuggestion was only for switching back and forth between two sigils whenever I use all of my sydicate points after a new prime comes out. You though are grinding for all sydicates though so yea. That's different. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Il y a 4 heures, Educated_Beast a dit :

When I play old frames (before swapped syndicates), I have to remember to swap or mess up

That's me picking atlas and realizing he has the 1st syndicate of red veil when i am ranking up with arbiters of Hexis 🙂 always fun to check each time the regalia on each frame before you play else you can lose standing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

I'm made this thread twice before, with at least a year gap between them.  It is a huge quality of life benefit and it is more logical.  You state who you support, none of those dead guys saw the sigil, especially mine, hidden in back, small, and opacupacy off.  

They could add a drop down menu right below operator school selection.  

When I play old frames (before swapped syndicates), I have to remember to swap or mess up.  I also spend to much time making duplicate configurations for a stupid sigil.  

STATISTICS DO NOT BELONG ON COSMETICS

I agree. Heck, even an identifier for the faction would be good up front instead of digging through menus to check. Like something on the arsenal screen would help. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...