Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vitus drop rate !?

1st-1

Hey, i guess we have some arbitration players here, so, quick question, do you feel like you drop less vitus than before ?

since the arbitration rework to early december i was getting 50+ to 90 vitus for 40-55mins run (and i'm just talking about dropped vitus, not the one you get each round)

i'm playing mostly defenses & interceptions

now that i'm running out of kuva, i've run few more arbitration (all defenses) 8 run to be precise, and i'm getting a third of what i was looting before.. (with the same map, boosters, kavat, ect..)

i just did my worst run the last hour.. 44mins run for 50 rounds on a rly good map (defense) 18 vitus dropped.. & my best so far on the last 8 runs was 34 vitus dropped..

so.. i'm i just incredibly unlucky or did they change smthg without telling us ? ಠ_ಠ

3 minutes ago, 1st-1 said:

so.. i'm i just incredibly unlucky or did they change smthg without telling us ? ಠ_ಠ

It sounds more like you were lucky, now your not. I ran before December and got similar numbers to what you’re getting now.

Il y a 1 heure, fuffi2milka a dit :

getting around ~26 in 30min with smeeta and boosters.

its much lower then in nov/dez 2019. i asked other people. they have same exp...

hmm.. i've seen nothing in the patch note about any drone/vitus change but if you and some of ur friends noticed the same thing as i did... coincidence or just bad RNG ? xD

According to the drop table, 3% from a drone and 7% for 3x from rotations.

Also I remember reading about vitus having an unintentionally high drop volume after they cut down rotation time in half and make drones drop vitus. That was about a few months ago.