Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SKINS] Acolyte Skins for our frames.

SPEKTRE76

I know it's a bit late now however..................

IMO, I think it would be cool if we got a skin blueprint drop that can be used on the Warframes they are made from. The skin blueprint is totally random between any of the six Acolytes styles. I'd say make it about as rare as the top tier MOD's they drop.

As far as resources to farm to build it I'd venture to say:

• Orokin Cells:  30
  • Argon: 30
  • Stalker Beacon
  • 250,000 Cr
  • Completion of the Second Dream

And make them un-tradeable to maintain rarity.

Thanks!

Edited by SPEKTRE76

There is really no need two ping two of the community managers for a skin idea. Nor to ping anyone at all.
The catch about these skins is that they are mostly the default skin, immortal skin or prime skin but colored differently with the Stalker helmet ontop. The default skin you already own, the stalker helmet thingy can probably not be done because it really shouldn't and the extra pieces would be in the way of other cosmetic pieces.

You can check out the appearence of the acolytes here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Acolytes#Malice
Keeping in mind we can't get the stalker helmet, Angst, Mania and Violene can already be impersonated,
Malice's robotic parts would be in the way of syandanas,
Misery only adds the lioncloth which, admittedly, would be cool,
Torment's Equinox' tassels would just look weird on Mesa, especially Mesa Prime. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Thank God DE NEVER takes community-given values into account.

You scared of farming? But yeah thank God they don't.............Tennogen is a prime example of the opposite of what you say. Why even come in here and just to be a 2nd grader?

15 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

But yeah thank God they don't.............Tennogen is a prime example of the opposite of what you say.

Lol, how so?

15 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Why even come in here and just to be a 2nd grader?

States that the values you proposed are absolutely terrible and are the reason DE doesn't listen to community given values = 2nd grader. Sure, Jan.