Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1 hotfix might have clashed with the mur mur files

Creepy_Crawly

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/548087870
i did a video on my streaming channel and im still having the issue with the no mur mur i have uninstalled and then reinstalled for 4 to 5 days.

The last hotfix Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1
might have clashed with the mur mur files where the mur mur does not show in the top middle of the screen

Edited by Creepy_Crawly

7zBzEPG.jpgNXD1C3H.jpgDE>>> instead of IGNORING Bug Reports How about FIXING the ISSUE with the MUR MUR Because this is the  THIRD KUVA TONKA I have Recieved and it is really Annoying unless the game should be Completely Free no more buying plat or weapon,warframe,robotic and so on if the issues continue and remove the boss i just recieved and hotfix it so i can get a different boss that has a kuva weapon i dont have 

Edited by Creepy_Crawly

18 minutes ago, Creepy_Crawly said:

Because this is the  THIRD KUVA TONKA I have Recieved and it is really Annoying

You know you can now see what is the Kuva weapon the Lich will have after you down the Kuva Larving, right? There is a small icon that pops up above the larving's head with that information and if for some reason you don't want the weapon, just ignore the larving. Finish the mission without X-ing it, simply abort and repeat... whatever, until you get the weapon you want.
It took me a lot of reruns, 15 or 20+ on Cassini to get the new Bramma, but it eventually dropped.