Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug? Negative platinum Balance

Kitsumishi

Question

So I've recently returned to playing the past couple days.  I was gone almost 2 years and I reinstalled and have been playing the past 3-4 days and having fun.  I haven't purchased anything since I've been back or even made an attempt to.

Today i logged in and went to click on my daily login bonus and the game completely crashed to desktop. I launched the game back up and it said.  Why would the game crash to desktop and cause this? I really hope it gets promptly resolved.
Nb5kGFB.png

3 answers to this question

If you've been gone for that amount of time, it's possible that someone else somehow gained access to your account and may have used it for RMT (real money trading) purposes; basically reselling of platinum for real money. This sort of activity violates the EULA and results in all associated accounts being banned and platinum being deducted, which is why this could be the cause of a negative platinum balance.

Regardless, your best avenue forward is to contact support. I also advise enabling 2 factor authentication as well as updating your password (and the passwords of any of your online accounts that are the same as what you use for Warframe).