Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx’s 4th gap.

(XBOX)AlatusU

There is Significant time gap between when the ability ends in when you’re able to move in which in that time you are very vulnerable to taking a significant amount of damage making her very unusable and high levels. Which is very unfortunate because her other abilities are viable against high levels.The minuscule amount of crowd control her chaos provides isn’t enough to make up for her fourth abilities capability. I have all the change they could come to her kid the only thing that I want to see the most is being in vulnerable the damage in till we are actually able to move from her fourth ability ending.

• Like 1

Indeed, the moment that you unleash a massive blast of raw telekinetic power shouldn't also be a likely death sentence.

Mind, that's not the only change / buff I think Absorb needs, I'd also like e.g.

- no additional Energy drain per X absorbed damage (e.g. Maim or Mallet don't have that)
- increased range (15m at least, to match the minimum for 4th ability nukes on other Frames)
- some ongoing damage effect while active (again looking at Mallet)
- movement, let us slowly fly around in our telekinetic bubble, wee
- remove the range and movement speed penalty from the Augment, taking up a Mod slot is already cost enough

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Indeed, the moment that you unleash a massive blast of raw telekinetic power shouldn't also be a likely death sentence.

Mind, that's not the only change / buff I think Absorb needs, I'd also like e.g.

- no additional Energy drain per X absorbed damage (e.g. Maim or Mallet don't have that)
- increased range (15m at least, to match the minimum for 4th ability nukes on other Frames)
- remove the range and movement speed penalty from the Augment, taking up a Mod slot is already cost enough

I agree with some things, I think her 4 should do rad damage, she’s a telekinesis frame, already takes control of enemies. 
other than what we’ve posted I’d like to be able to use gear items with assimilate instead of having to disable it just to use my archgun. And I wanna be able to use my operator while absorb is on, if you can use it with other channeled abilities why not hers? Because it’s stationary? Maybe I wanna use magus anomaly and pull things in, or maybe a teammate goes down and I don’t wanna deactivate my absorb.

11 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

You forgot the most crucial part: ABSORBED DAMAGE MULTIPLIER

2 hours ago, (XB1)Cephalon Vol said:

something else related to this

I fail to see how this is related to Nyx feedback, it's a completely different matter deserving its own topic.

But anyway, that issue has already been adressed by DE, they're gonna make it so you need to hold Jump for a bit to abort IIRC.

6 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

I fail to see how this is related to Nyx feedback, it's a completely different matter deserving its own topic.

But anyway, that issue has already been adressed by DE, they're gonna make it so you need to hold Jump for a bit to abort IIRC.

It’s related bc of the damage gap, that tiny gap before I can move results in a one shot, I have since tested a few things to help, but basically saying once I’m able to move I need to jump away from stuff